Anyone just see Wetnz's INT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone just see Wetnz's INT

I am not sure I have seen worse in my life. I was a Wentz fluffer till almost the end but there is no doubt he needed to go. Even though Hurts isn't the answer, just getting out of that contract was the right move. Holy shit this guy will never be 2017 again. Yikes

Saw it. Typical Wentz.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      I am not sure I have seen worse in my life. I was a Wentz fluffer till almost the end but there is no doubt he needed to go. Even though Hurts isn't the answer, just getting out of that contract was the right move. Holy shit this guy will never be 2017 again. Yikes
      YUP HE SUCKED TONIGHT.
      EDIT TO ADD: IN A TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR ALL GAME.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-24-2021, 11:45 PM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah Wentz sucks that is why he won in the rain to a team who beat the Eagles and had a 106.QB rating, get over it people Wentz is a far better QB than Hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Yeah Wentz sucks that is why he won in the rain to a team who beat the Eagles and had a 106.QB rating, get over it people Wentz is a far better QB than Hurts.
          I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

Comment

Keep it real.

“Through 3 quarters on #SundayNightFootball, the Colts gained 73 yards on Carson Wentz completions … and 97 yards on defensive pass interference calls against the 49ers.

https://fansided.com/2021/10/24/colt...-carson-wentz/

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Funny his stats from yesterday say NO INT, did you dream this.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.
                No that was not meant for you, I was agreeing with you

Comment

Funny his stats from yesterday say NO INT, did you dream this.
                  Yeah, they ruled his moronic shuttle pass as a fumble. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

You gotta admit he is still better than Hurts

Comment

I don’t care. He is dead to me and he ought to be to you.

Comment

He's got the physical skills. Too bad he's a head case.

Comment

He's got the physical skills. Too bad he's a head case.
                          If the Colts lose this weekend they will be 3-5, three games behind the Titans plus the tiebreaker so the division is lost. They still have to play Buffalo, Tampa Bay, New England, Arizona and Las Vegas. It’s going to be interesting.

Comment

Even it it was, it was only his second in 7 games. I do see him playing better under Reich, and if you look at post Reich O here, it is pretty likely that he was the reason for that SB run. Once he was gone, Doug's O regressed, what we seem to have now looks even worse. And Gannon, he has no clue (at least under SCHWANTZ, they could stop the run, now we rarely stop anything).
                            This is an organizational problem, more than the coach or the QB, and I think Lurie and Howie tried to recreate the AR hire with Sirianni, and Doug for that matter, but I doubt any of them brought binders full of his plans to build a football team. He sounds like a guy who might be a good motivational speaker, might, but HC is so much more and he is not delivering on that part. At least Doug brought in experienced guys, Sirianni is surrounded by rookie coaches, Stoutland might be the only truly experienced coach on this staff. I put all the blame on bad FO decisions, who knows if Hurts is bad, so far yup, but didn't they consider Josh Allen bad for his first two seasons? Looks pretty good now. Get Hurts a really good QB coach and maybe he has a shot.
                            Last edited by Birdwatcher; 10-25-2021, 08:18 PM.
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

If the Colts lose this weekend they will be 3-5, three games behind the Titans plus the tiebreaker so the division is lost. They still have to play Buffalo, Tampa Bay, New England, Arizona and Las Vegas. It’s going to be interesting.
                              TITANS GAME A PLAYOFF GAME.
                              AS LONG AS COLTS DEFENSE SHOWS UP, I HAVE NO REASON TO THINK THE OFFENSE WON'T PRODUCE.

Comment

Working...
                              X