I predict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict

A one game win streak. Low level of confidence however. Lions have to believe this is there chance…….
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Duce will have the Lions fired up...they brought it against the Rams who were good enough to fend them off. Birds I'm not so sure, their play-calling SUCKS
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I won't be surprised if we don't win another game this season as our HC/OC and DC are off-the-charts horrific. I don't understand anything those two assholes are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
        I won't be surprised if we don't win another game this season as our HC/OC and DC are off-the-charts horrific. I don't understand anything those two assholes are doing.
        I’m gonna assume that they were told to unofficially tank this season behind closed doors. Almost as if it was a condition of their hire. That’s why nobody wanted to coach this team under Lurie & Howie.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

I’m gonna assume that they were told to unofficially tank this season behind closed doors. Almost as if it was a condition of their hire. That’s why nobody wanted to coach this team under Lurie & Howie.
          I think that's more or less what this season is. They're not throwing games, but they punted on the season. Tank by NFL standards.

Comment

Working...
          X