Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in here going to the Chargers/Eagles game next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in here going to the Chargers/Eagles game next week?

Just curious.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Just curious.
    I hope to be there

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I just told OB I'll go if he goes. I think he might be a conscientious objector to Lurie/Howie/Nicky Flowers/Soft John Gannon though. Seems to have some walking barrel of acid stuff going on towards the Eagles right about now. I'll be there anyway I guess as I'll be in town.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I just told OB I'll go if he goes. I think he might be a conscientious objector to Lurie/Howie/Nicky Flowers/Soft John Gannon though. Seems to have some walking barrel of acid stuff going on towards the Eagles right about now. I'll be there anyway I guess as I'll be in town.
        DAMN. NOW I WISH I COULD MAKE IT. TOO MUCH BAD SHIT GOIN ON RIGHT NOW.
        GONNA MISS SEEIN 3I, AND ALL THE GANG.
        SOMETIMES LIFE IS JUST THAT WAY.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-28-2021, 06:39 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

DAMN. NOW I WISH I COULD MAKE IT. TOO MUCH BAD SHIT GOIN ON RIGHT NOW.
          GONNA MISS SEEIN 3I, AND ALL THE GANG.
          SOMETIMES LIFE IS JUST THAT WAY.
          yeah man life gets in the way sometime. I had tickets to the raiders game and had to cancel. But hopefully nothing changes again and I’ll be in Philly next week.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Working...
            X