Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait for the Hot Takes on this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for the Hot Takes on this game!

Really going to mess with some narratives. My guess is "Lions Suck" will dominate.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

awfully quiet here today. not enough for folks to bitch about I guess.

Comment

I think that’s a good prediction.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

“Lions suck” seems like an accurate narrative.

I have no idea how the Lions competed against Baltimore, Minnesota, and LAR.

Comment

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post
          awfully quiet here today. not enough for folks to bitch about I guess.
          You really are a stupid bitch…they beat a winless team by running the ball and playing sound football. Stop acting like this team has a chance and is any good. They won because they took the ball outta your boys hands because, wait for it, he blows

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Really going to mess with some narratives. My guess is "Lions Suck" will dominate.
            Seriously bro, you think this team is any good because of this win?

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

You really are a stupid bitch…they beat a winless team by running the ball and playing sound football. Stop acting like this team has a chance and is any good. They won because they took the ball outta your boys hands because, wait for it, he blows
              never said this team was good. Never said hurts was good. the fact that you took my comment so personally says a lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Just curious, what was your takeaway from this one? Hurts lit it up? Sirriani has turned a corner? The flower is blooming? I couldn't help but see a bad team having a bad day but that's just my anti eagle agenda showing, I can't wait to be told what I was really seeing.
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-31-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

never said this team was good. Never said hurts was good. the fact that you took my comment so personally says a lot though.
                  Right…because your comment just screamed that this team is is still shit and hurts is no good

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Right…because your comment just screamed that this team is is still shit and hurts is no good
                    birds win by 5 tds and you come here pissed, calling people names. says a lot.

Comment

birds win by 5 tds and you come here pissed, calling people names. says a lot.
                      Not pissed at all…just pointing out that this team still blows even though it was good to see that maybe this coaching staff isn’t a total abomination. We will see when they play a real team next week

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        Just curious, what was your takeaway from this one?
                        Not much really. Did they fix the game plan or do the Lions just really suck?

I know I liked seeing more called runs than passes. Hurts looked halfway decent in play action. But will Sirianni be disciplined enough to keep running when they are behind.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Super Bowl baby!

Comment

Haha.

What’s your hot take this week, Karen?

Last week it was Hurts is a career backup and Sirianni is in over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Just curious, what was your takeaway from this one? Hurts lit it up? Sirriani has turned a corner? The flower is blooming? I couldn't help but see a bad team having a bad day but that's just my anti eagle agenda showing, I can't wait to be told what I was really seeing.
                              I was glad to see them commit to the run. Otherwise, my takeaway is that the Lions are a really bad football team.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X