Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait for the Hot Takes on this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They beat a pop warner team with a coach that cries at pressers. This win tells me the Lions should fold as a franchise and Sanders and Megatron did the right thing retiring early. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      They beat a pop warner team with a coach that cries at pressers. This win tells me the Lions should fold as a franchise and Sanders and Megatron did the right thing retiring early. That's about it.
      Yeah. Can't criticize them for a solid win.Sirianni finally got a game plan right. Hurts looked good throwing 15 passes. But nothing you can draw conclusions from. Other than the Lions suck.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Really going to mess with some narratives. My guess is "Lions Suck" will dominate.
        The flower is starting to poke out from the soil?
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ummm....my take is that the coaching staff called a good game (for once). Maybe their flower has had enough fertilizer to finally sprout? It'll take more than this one game to convince me of that.

Comment

I was buried deep replacing the radiator,t-stat, and alternator on one of my vehicles yesterday and didn't watch a single play or hear any of it on the radio. It wasn't until late in the afternoon when my wife came outside to tell me, "ya know, they won 44-6", that I even gave a thought about the game...just too disgusted. Well, well, well, it turns out Jordan Howard is a beast running between the tackles. Who knew? I thought it was ridiculous when they put him on the practice squad but I'm just a clueless, dumbass fan who doesn't know squat about the game.

Comment

GOOD WIN. SUPPOSED TO BEAT UP BAD TEAMS.
              THIS LIONS TEAM MAY BE IN THE CATEGORY OF WORST EVER IN NFL HISTORY.
              NEXT WEEK DIFFERENT STORY.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X