Rough game for Gomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough game for Gomer

Those INTs were his fault for calling 52 passes.

They have one of the best RBs in the league and Reich likes to run the ball. If the QB isn’t checking out of run plays I’d be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      They have one of the best RBs in the league and Reich likes to run the ball. If the QB isn’t checking out of run plays I’d be surprised.
      1000% agree with this. Wentz was changing the plays for sure. He did it here all the time. There is no way Reich called 52.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Hadn't thought about that. To be clear my intent wasn't really to blame their loss on Reich. I just think it's funny that Wentz stans blamed every one of their beloved QB's mistakes on the fact that Doug Pederson called pass plays.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Hadn't thought about that. To be clear my intent wasn't really to blame their loss on Reich. I just think it's funny that Wentz stans blamed every one of their beloved QB's mistakes on the fact that Doug Pederson called pass plays.
          I agree, to add to the intrigue Wentz is now being coached by the real architect of the SB year and is 3-5. Always thought Doug got too much hate compared to Wentz and that feeling is as strong as ever.

Comment

THAT 1ST PICK WAS TRYING TO AVOID A SAFETY, UNDER A FLOOD OF A RUSH, WHICH WOULD HAVE MEANT A LOSE.
            THAT PICK IN OT WAS HORRENDOUS, WHY THROW INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE? THAT WAS SOME BRETT FARVE STUPID RIGHT THERE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

1000% agree with this. Wentz was changing the plays for sure. He did it here all the time. There is no way Reich called 52.
              ​​​​​
              WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW FOR SURE. UNLESS THEY SAY IT.
              PURE SPECULATION.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X