Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller to Rams

Going for it I guess
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

They are gearing up for the short term. McMahon is going to CRUSH them when they lose the lawsuit.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

This approach has worked pretty well for them but a 2nd and a 3rd for an 11th year edge rusher is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        This approach has worked pretty well for them but a 2nd and a 3rd for an 11th year edge rusher is crazy.
        Dream Team! On paper him and Donald does look nice tho.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

They have no draft picks in 2022 until day 3, they better win. Rappaport said they are so far over the cap it's win or bust.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            They have no draft picks in 2022 until day 3, they better win. Rappaport said they are so far over the cap it's win or bust.
            Super bowl champ > salary cap champ

Comment

Working...
            X