• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was Exhibit “A” as to why the Eagles never win Super Bowl 52

Without Nick Foles as QB
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I agree. QB needs to have a 10” dick for birds to win. Makes all the difference.

Comment

JEEZ. THE HATE MAKES PEOPLE BLIND AND REVISE HISTORY.
      11 WOULD HAVE BEEN MVP THAT YEAR IF HE DIDN'T GET HURT, AND IF FOLES WAS THE STARTER ALL YEAR, DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE GUY FOR WHAT HE DID FOR OUR IGGLES, NOT A CHANCE WE EVEN HAVE THE AMOUNT OF WINS WE HAD THAT YEAR AND WOULDN'T HAVE WON THE DIVISION.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        11 WOULD HAVE BEEN MVP THAT YEAR IF HE DIDN'T GET HURT, AND IF FOLES WAS THE STARTER ALL YEAR, DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE GUY FOR WHAT HE DID FOR OUR IGGLES, NOT A CHANCE WE EVEN HAVE THE AMOUNT OF WINS WE HAD THAT YEAR AND WOULDN'T HAVE WON THE DIVISION.
        You’re right. You’re ignoring the fact that Seattle exposed him the week before. Wentz was OK at bouncing back after a bad week but he wouldn’t get to do that in the post season.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          I love Foles, but anyone who believes he could lead a team to a SB victory over the length on an entire season are not paying attention. He is the definition of a streaky player, when he is hot he is great, but when he slumps, its fugly. Then there is the injury history, he has missed a lot due to injuries, another reason to think that an entire season of performing well doesn't seem likely. I enjoy what he gave us, but he caught lightning in a bottle that year. He was the answer in that situation, but to think he could have sustained it over a full season is just not supported by his history.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

I love Foles, but anyone who believes he could lead a team to a SB victory over the length on an entire season are not paying attention. He is the definition of a streaky player, when he is hot he is great, but when he slumps, its fugly. Then there is the injury history, he has missed a lot due to injuries, another reason to think that an entire season of performing well doesn't seem likely. I enjoy what he gave us, but he caught lightning in a bottle that year. He was the answer in that situation, but to think he could have sustained it over a full season is just not supported by his history.
            Everything you say is essentially true, but the big dicked QB oudueled the GOAT in an offensive shootout when the team needed it most. McNabb wasn't able to do it, and Wentz would not have either,
            Last edited by Bardy; 11-02-2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I agree with these posts, every single one of them.

Comment

I'm not sure if the Eagles win that game with Wentz, and I don't even mean that as anything against him. Foles had one of the best SB QB performances ever. On the other hand, the Eagles blow out the Falcons if Wentz plays instead of Foles. Strange things happen in football.

The best game we saw from Wentz against good competition in 2017 was the Rams game. Even playing like that in the SB (and staying healthy) may not have been enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post

Everything you say is essentially true, but the big dicked QB oudueled the GOAT in an offensive shootout when the team needed it most. McNabb wasn't able to do it, and Wentz would not have either,
                  Anyone who watched the SB season had to see that team was charmed, for whatever reason. If you want to believe that Wentz would not have won the SB under center, that is your choice, but it is just speculation. In the fifty years I have watched eagles football, I never saw a season where the ball bounced our way every time, in just about every game. Believe what you want, but I think we were going to win it all that year, no matter who was on the field.
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                  X