3 First Round Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 First Round Picks

Listen to the idiots on WIP saying trade all 3 for Russell Wilson and then AL saying NO he is 31 and we are not close to winning. I agree with AL, why send 3 first rounders to a team for an aging QB, EVERY TEAM is going to come out of the woodwork this year since we have 3 first rounders and make offers for them. Hurts is under contract CHEAP, Minshew is here and take a shot in the dark on a QB from college (could be the next Brady) use the picks for the best players in the draft and build this team. Anyone wonder why teams offer these players to the Eagles if they are so good.

MY FIRST QUESTION IS WHY DO YOU STILL LISTEN TO THEM IDIOTS?
    AND I AGREE, NO FIRST RD PICKS TRADES FOR OLD GUYS, THIS TEAM DID THAT WITH ROMAN GABRIEL BACK IN THE DAY, SCREWED THIS FRANCHISE FOR YEARS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah and all 3 better be defensive players...plenty of good ones to choose from...somehow Howie will fuck this up

Comment

I would take Russell Wilson for the right price. It definitely will not take all 3 1st round picks. Probably one of them this year and a future pick. 31 is not old for a QB in today's nfl and teams turn into contenders very quickly with a franchise QB. If he would want to play in Philadelphia (do not think he would under the current regime) then you have to try and get Russell Wilson.

Comment

not sure what some people are smoking? Russ is arguably a top 5 QB in this league who is durable, can escape the pocket and create with this legs and has a deadly accurate deep ball. NO QB is worth 3 1st but 1st and another pick in another year why the fuck not. You will not be getting any player better than Russ with a 1st round pick ( NO FUCKING WAY HOWIE HITS ON ANY 3 OF THEM) and Russ has 5-7 prime years left. For a 1st and 3rd or 2nd next year you pull that deal all day long. Shit throw in Hurts for fun lol

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            I would take Russell Wilson for the right price. It definitely will not take all 3 1st round picks. Probably one of them this year and a future pick. 31 is not old for a QB in today's nfl and teams turn into contenders very quickly with a franchise QB. If he would want to play in Philadelphia (do not think he would under the current regime) then you have to try and get Russell Wilson.
            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              not sure what some people are smoking? Russ is arguably a top 5 QB in this league who is durable, can escape the pocket and create with this legs and has a deadly accurate deep ball. NO QB is worth 3 1st but 1st and another pick in another year why the fuck not. You will not be getting any player better than Russ with a 1st round pick ( NO FUCKING WAY HOWIE HITS ON ANY 3 OF THEM) and Russ has 5-7 prime years left. For a 1st and 3rd or 2nd next year you pull that deal all day long. Shit throw in Hurts for fun lol
              I'M OUT. HE'S WHAT 32?
              IF WE WERE A QB AWAY FROM FEBRUARY THEN OK JUMP, BUT THIS TEAM NEEDS EVERYTHING.
              GIMME MORE PICKS PLEASE...

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                Yeah and all 3 better be defensive players...plenty of good ones to choose from...somehow Howie will fuck this up
                O Line could use a new stud, Kelce likely retires, Brooks, as great as he is when on the field, too often injured. Dickerson will slide to center so we could use a solid RG, at the least.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I'M OUT. HE'S WHAT 32?
                  IF WE WERE A QB AWAY FROM FEBRUARY THEN OK JUMP, BUT THIS TEAM NEEDS EVERYTHING.
                  GIMME MORE PICKS PLEASE...
                  I think what everyone is failing to realize is that Howie can't draft for shit! I have less than zero faith he hits on even 1 of the 3 1st rounders and you are not doing better than Russ for the next 4-5 years. You still have 2 1sts and a 2nd to fix the defense and lines and bring in some FA's.

Russ with this cast of offensive players can be deadly and I think some are missing that. Goedert, D. Smith, Watkins and Gainwell are all legit players. Add another good receiver and this could be a great offense with a Russel Wilson at QB for 4 - 6 years.

Now, with the rest of the draft pick, go heavy on defense and they can turn this around quickly if they really hit on the right players. (ISSUE IS HOWIE SUCKS AT DRAFTING) and I don't trust him using any picks at all to draft our next franchise QB so ya for a 1st you pull the trigger on Russ all day long!

Comment

MY FIRST QUESTION IS WHY DO YOU STILL LISTEN TO THEM IDIOTS?
                    AND I AGREE, NO FIRST RD PICKS TRADES FOR OLD GUYS, THIS TEAM DID THAT WITH ROMAN GABRIEL BACK IN THE DAY, SCREWED THIS FRANCHISE FOR YEARS.
                    Not like I listen to get info just listen for laughs, just mentioning that the fight over yes or no was ridiculous. No way you give 3 #1 picks for an aging QB even if he is that good, this team needs way more.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Not like I listen to get info just listen for laughs, just mentioning that the fight over yes or no was ridiculous. No way you give 3 #1 picks for an aging QB even if he is that good, this team needs way more.
                      I AGREE. THEY WANTED DICK HURTS TO BE THE QB, GOTTA RIDE WITH HIM AT LEAST NEXT YEAR TOO.

Comment

I AGREE. THEY WANTED DICK HURTS TO BE THE QB, GOTTA RIDE WITH HIM AT LEAST NEXT YEAR TOO.
                        Right, as much as he stinks right now he and Minshew are all they got. But needing all they do more picks the better. trading others before the draft for more picks is fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                        X