Wentz had himself a night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz had himself a night

I didn't see any of it but I heard South Jersey's (Salem HS) Jonathon Taylor had another great game as well. He's been special his entire football career. If he had stayed at Wisconsin for his senior year he would've set an all-time collegiate rushing record which most-likely would've never been broken. It's hard not to root for him as he's a great young man as well.
    Last edited by headknocker; 11-05-2021, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Not surprised - we saw it for 5 years up close; Against bad teams he looks the part - which is cool and all until you realize this guy doesn't beat many good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Not surprised - we saw it for 5 years up close; Against bad teams he looks the part - which is cool and all until you realize this guy doesn't beat many good teams.
        All he needs is a coach who's committed to running for 260 yards against the #32 defense in the league.

Comment

HE WILL PROVE EVERYONE WRONG AT SOME POINT, AND THIS GUY FOR ONE IS GOING TO ENJOY HIS WILD TURKEY AND A COLD BEER, EVEN MORE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            HE WILL PROVE EVERYONE WRONG AT SOME POINT, AND THIS GUY FOR ONE IS GOING TO ENJOY HIS WILD TURKEY AND A COLD BEER, EVEN MORE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
            You're a better man than me DSP, so far the beer has tasted better for me when the Colts lose. Not proud of my schadenfreude toward Wentz but for now it's very real.

Comment

Really just depends on what you mean by wrong. People who thought 2020 was the norm were wrong, people who thought he'd look like 2017 Wentz were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

You're a better man than me DSP, so far the beer has tasted better for me when the Colts lose. Not proud of my schadenfreude toward Wentz but for now it's very real.
                AND 2 MORE LOSSES FOR THE COLTS, THEY SIT HIM AND WE, (YEA WE), LOSE A 1ST RD PICK.

ANYONE WHO HAS SO MUCH HATE FOR SOMEONE, THAT WILL COST OUR OWN TEAM NEEDS HELP.

COLTS NEED TO WIN, GET IN THE PLAYOFFS, LONG SHOT.
                I'LL TAKE 3-1'S INSTEAD OF 2.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-05-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I can’t forgive him for quitting in Philadelphia. I am only sorry that I can’t go to the Colts game in Buffalo on the 21st. I had been planning to burn a Wentz jersey in the parking lot but lately I wish I could bring it into the stadium and pantomime wipe my ass with it.
                  Last edited by RSE; 11-05-2021, 01:39 PM.

Comment

IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF HIS JERSEY I'LL TAKE IT.
                    THE ONLY 'HATE' I HAVE, AND I HATE THAT WORD, ( IRONIC HUH?) IS FOR DALLAS.

Comment

AND 2 MORE LOSSES FOR THE COLTS, THEY SIT HIM AND WE, (YEA WE), LOSE A 1ST RD PICK.

ANYONE WHO HAS SO MUCH HATE FOR SOMEONE, THAT WILL COST OUR OWN TEAM NEEDS HELP.

pick 15-20 is the sweet spot.

they have to have a chance going into the final 2 games, lose and miss the playoffs. A Jets win was needed.
                      Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-05-2021, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I can’t forgive him for quitting in Philadelphia. I am only sorry that I can’t go to the Colts game in Buffalo on the 21st. I had been planning to burn a Wentz jersey in the parking lot but lately I wish I could bring it into the stadium and pantomime wipe my ass with it.
                        Exactly. There's a statue outside the Linc of two guys the Eagles got rid of for him. Then he quit on them anyway. I don't understand how anyone still supports him.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

FO GAVE UP ON HIM TOO TAKING RUGRAT AND DICK HURTS, INSTEAD OF BUILDING A TEAM AROUND HIM.
                          GETTING HIM WIDEOUTS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NFL PLAYERS.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Exactly. There's a statue outside the Linc of two guys the Eagles got rid of for him. Then he quit on them anyway. I don't understand how anyone still supports him.
                            Some people here swore by Chump Kelly until reality hit them upside the head.

Comment

That is the key, we need Wentz to keep winning at this point, projection is 861 snaps which they said could happen by week 11 and that would be the set up for 75%.

Comment

Working...
                              X