Layup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layup

Every starting QB in the league but one makes that throw blindfolded. This one misses it consistently. It's Nick's fault. No way to tell how bad this QB sucks because the coach is so bad.

Yip. Why they keep playing this goof is puzzling.

Comment

This dude is somehow getting worse

Comment

Does Hurts even know that one of the jobs of a quarterback to throw passes to receivers that are catchable? I do not think he does. He is horrible and a detriment to the team's success. Can't the owner, GM and coaches see that?

Comment

I wish he was more accurate but he also kept the drive alive several times with his escapeability. Gotta look at the total picture.

I don't know why they had him in an empty backfield.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            I wish he was more accurate but he also kept the drive alive several times with his escapeability. Gotta look at the total picture.

I don't know why they had him in an empty backfield.
            This isn't Pop Warner. No matter how much they try to hide him he's going to be in obvious passing situations. It's part of the game. He can't play the position. He doesn't even qualify as inept. Hopefully a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Comment

What's the score? Herbert must not be able to play the position either.

Hurts has a different skill set but he's got skills.

Comment

I'm gonna barf. Other than being able to run, what skills does this guy really have? He can't read a defense, can't go through his progressions, doesn't have arm strength, can't throw a deep ball and doesn't have accuracy. What exactly makes him a QB and not a RB that can sometimes throw?

Edit to add: he doesn't even run the RPO very well and that should be his bread and butter.

I guess he's a super nice guy there is always that though. ​​​​​
                Last edited by Spartan92; 11-07-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

​​​​​Hurts has a skill set that is non-conducive to succeeding as a QB in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    ​​​​​Hurts has a skill set that is non-conducive to succeeding as a QB in the league.
                    So you missed that scoring drive. Or you just hate Hurts no matter what he does.

Comment

So you missed that scoring drive. Or you just hate Hurts no matter what he does.
                      Yeah, he looked good on that drive! THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT! Should we update this on every play or drive? I'm more of a big picture kind of guy. I've watched a QB have less than 70 yards passing during entire half's of football for roughly a month or so straight. This guy stinks. It's cool playing the contrarian I suppose but I'm not going to entertain you if you can't come up with something better.

Comment

Two in a row.

Comment

Right. Only update after incomplete passes. Ignore TD drives.

Comment

Right. Only update after incomplete passes. Ignore TD drives.
                            I guess the touchdown that San Diego was trying to give him didn't factor into the outcome. Let's ignore that and hang our hat on that 11/17 162 yard masterpiece.

Comment

This franchise is stuck in QB purgatory for who knows how long - but it’s not even the most painful part of this season, that award goes to the defense

Comment

Working...
                              X