X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONLY WATCHED THE LAST FEW MINUTES.
    HOW DID HURTS LOOK?
    ONLY 17 PASS ATTEMPTS.
    AT LEAST RAN THE BALL MORE, BUT LOOKS LIKE D DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He didn’t look as bad as some of these yahoos are saying. One of his better games and he for sure wasn’t the reason we lost. Hit some good passes to Smith. I’m not sure the other WR were getting open.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Eagles were 8 of 12 on third down conversions. This loss wasn’t on QB play.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Eagles were 8 of 12 on third down conversions. This loss wasn’t on QB play.
          Hurts didn't lose them the game.

Comment

FROM THE HIGHLIGHTS IT LOOKED LIKE HE HAD GOOD VELOCITY AND WAS ON TARGET.
            I STILL THINK HE RUNS TOO MUCH. BUT LOOKED LIKE CALLED QB RUNS MOSTLY.
            DEFENSE WAS AWFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              FROM THE HIGHLIGHTS IT LOOKED LIKE HE HAD GOOD VELOCITY AND WAS ON TARGET.
              I STILL THINK HE RUNS TOO MUCH. BUT LOOKED LIKE CALLED QB RUNS MOSTLY.
              DEFENSE WAS AWFUL.
              Just squint your eyes and pretend it’s the running back. He moved the chains all day with the runs.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I’m surprised the offense overcame that shitty Reagor screen play they did on first down on their last drive.

And I was upset we couldn’t unload Barnett. Just a walking costly penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Just squint your eyes and pretend it’s the running back. He moved the chains all day with the runs.
                  YEA, HE MADE A BUNCH O' 1ST DOWNS WHEN THEY WERE NEEDED.
                  FROM WHAT I COULD TELL THIS GAME WASN'T ON HURTS LIKE YOU SAID, HE LOOKED GOOD, ON HIGHLIGHT ANYWAY. DEFENSE JUST DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB.
                  STILL THINK 7-10.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    ONLY WATCHED THE LAST FEW MINUTES.
                    HOW DID HURTS LOOK?
                    ONLY 17 PASS ATTEMPTS.
                    AT LEAST RAN THE BALL MORE, BUT LOOKS LIKE D DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB.
                    Far from the reason they lost, but he missed a wide open Goedert on a possible TD. Like, no one near him wide open. He led 2 nice scoring drives in the second half, but he only completed 11 passes on the day, and they won't be able to hide him against the worst run defense in the league every week.

Comment

I'M THINKIN THIS LOSE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN GROWING PAINS FOR A ROOK COACH AND A YOUNG QB.

Comment

Working...
                      X