Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is playing their little hearts out

and that fun thing to watch.

Tell me hurts ain't all in after putting his body on the line on 4th down. The fuckin guy my not have the prettiest pedigree, but he's definitely blue collar

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
      Tell me hurts ain't all in after putting his body on the line on 4th down. The fuckin guy my not have the prettiest pedigree, but he's definitely blue collar
      If I were in charge, I would start Hurts this year, next year and maybe the year after, depending on his progress. They need to stock up with players, and no QB coming out this year is worth a haul of picks.

The Eagles were one of 16 teams to attend the Ole Miss vs. Liberty game this past weekend. The top two QBs in the 2022 draft were playing in that game (Corral and Lewis). I believe the Eagles like Lewis. I prefer Corral. Both are not plug and play ready and neither player is an immediate improvement over Hurts.

The rebuilding Eagles are a 3-5 year project, so through necessity and maybe a sense of responsibility, they should allow Hurts an extended window to develop and show his ability to be a worthy QB.

It doesn’t mean they shouldn't play Minshew once they are eliminated from the playoffs. It will help to assess many things including Hurts impact on the current roster.

Bailin’ Jalen needs to clean up some stuff. He needs to plant and drive the ball instead of drifting so often. At some point, Hurts will need to throw seem routes and vertical passes.

He’ll also need to stop bailing out and/or allowing pass plays to overcook.

Next year, he’ll need to display some traditional passing ability, but I wish they would allow him to make one, premeditated 15-20 seem route down the middle to someone. F the progressions, just do it.

Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-09-2021, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

If I were in charge, I would start Hurts this year, next year and maybe the year after, depending on his progress. They need to stock up with players, and no QB coming out this year is worth a haul of picks.

The Eagles were one of 16 teams to attend the Ole Miss vs. Liberty game this past weekend. The top two QBs in the 2022 draft were playing in that game (Corral and Lewis). I believe the Eagles like Lewis. I prefer Corral. Both are not plug and play ready and neither player is an immediate improvement over Hurts.

The rebuilding Eagles are a 3-5 year project, so through necessity and maybe a sense of responsibility, they should allow Hurts an extended window to develop and show his ability to be a worthy QB.

It doesn’t mean they shouldn't play Minshew once they are eliminated from the playoffs. It will help to assess many things including Hurts impact on the current roster.

Bailin’ Jalen needs to clean up some stuff. He needs to plant and drive the ball instead of drifting so often. At some point, Hurts will need to throw seem routes and vertical passes.

Next year, he’ll need to display some traditional passing ability, but I wish they would allow him to make one, premeditated 15-20 seem route down the middle to someone. F the progressions, just do it.
        While I agree with you, I’m sure Howie is smarter than that and has a better plan. At least in his own mind. Everyone blames Hurts, Siri and Gannon. The one who has us in this place is he who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Lurie has a part in this as well. Every time I see Jefferson play is a bad memory. How anyone could have thought Reagor was the better option I can’t understand.

And I will say Gannon has been a disappointment. Just keeps doing the same defense.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I see you've been doing your homework. I hope you prefer Corral considering Lewis doesn't exist. His last name is Willis. I don't like either of them.
          Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-09-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I see you've been doing your homework. I hope you prefer Corral considering Lewis doesn't exist. His last name is Willis. I don't like either of them.
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

clark?
              huey and the news?
              chad?

Being accurate is a fully time job. I’m also very hasty now-a-days.

Comment

Still watching games at the Blue Oyster in Sarasota??
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Still watching games at the Blue Oyster in Sarasota??
                  Haha

Ale House - the is such a manly man

Comment

Working...
                  X