KENNY PICKETT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KENNY PICKETT

Kid looked good, poised in the pocket, runs through his progressions and has good strong arm with accuracy.

He looks the part - was apparently a 5th round prospect last year and still not considered above Corral and Willis this year. I don't know jack - but he would be my first choice if they go that route.

Comment

AS MUCH AS I KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS FOR SAYING THIS, BUT....

GOTTA STICK WITH HURTS THIS YEAR AND NEXT TO SEE IF HE DEVELOPS. BUILD A DEFENSE AND THE O-LINE...

BY END OF NEXT SEASON WE WILL KNOW WHETHER TO REPLACE HIM OR NOT.
      THIS TEAM GOIN NOWHERE EVEN WITH A NEW ROOK UNDER CENTER NEXT YEAR.
      BUILD THE D WITH DRAUGHT PICKS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I concur with DSG, you can stick the top ten QBs in this years draft in a hat and pick. This year's draft is loaded with defensive and offensive line players. Get while the gettin is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          AS MUCH AS I KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS FOR SAYING THIS, BUT....

GOTTA STICK WITH HURTS THIS YEAR AND NEXT TO SEE IF HE DEVELOPS. BUILD A DEFENSE AND THE O-LINE...

BY END OF NEXT SEASON WE WILL KNOW WHETHER TO REPLACE HIM OR NOT.
          THIS TEAM GOIN NOWHERE EVEN WITH A NEW ROOK UNDER CENTER NEXT YEAR.
          BUILD THE D WITH DRAUGHT PICKS.
          Shocked to hear you say that, but could still draft him with one of the 3 #1 picks and let those 2 fight it out, but in the long run this kid from Pitt looks like the real deal.

Comment

there is no projected can't miss QB in this draft. Sure one could turn into a great one but none are projected to be can't miss. This is not a year to draft a QB. Fix this team with all those picks, get younger and get some really good YOUNG FA's. Only move is for an established QB that is not an insane price and no our latest 1st and a future pick for Russ is not overspending he is incredible. Other than that doesn't matter if you roll with Hurts, Minshew or some other jagoff, next year's QB should not be coming out of the 1st round period.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              there is no projected can't miss QB in this draft. Sure one could turn into a great one but none are projected to be can't miss. This is not a year to draft a QB. Fix this team with all those picks, get younger and get some really good YOUNG FA's. Only move is for an established QB that is not an insane price and no our latest 1st and a future pick for Russ is not overspending he is incredible. Other than that doesn't matter if you roll with Hurts, Minshew or some other jagoff, next year's QB should not be coming out of the 1st round period.
              EVEN PROJECTED CAN'T MISS QB'S ARE A SHOT IN THE DARK AT THE PRO LEVEL.

BUILD THE TEAM, THEN IN A FEW YEARS, GET YER ACE ON THE MOUND.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X