Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One good thing once the season ends..

It will be the last time we ever have to watch Barnett
    Last edited by birds586; 11-14-2021, 07:29 PM.

He's really the only current Eagle I hate, but I can't be mad at him for that one. Awful call.

Comment

I seem to remember reading here how excited several people were when Barnett was drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
        I seem to remember reading here how excited several people were when Barnett was drafted.
        And? Consensus first round pick. DL was a need. Weird "I told you so."

Comment

Let me guess, you must have been one of the people who were in love with the pick.

Comment

It was chalk. It wasn't some we're smarter than you typical idiot pick. He was just a miss.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              He's really the only current Eagle I hate, but I can't be mad at him for that one. Awful call.
              Not Reagor?
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Not Reagor?
                Reagor is to be pitied. He is out of his depth in the NFL and even run of the mill college player evaluation would have told Howie that. Howie is asshoe.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Reagor is to be pitied. He is out of his depth in the NFL and even run of the mill college player evaluation would have told Howie that. Howie is asshoe.
                  Every called play to Reagor like the “Reagor screen” is a douche play call. The guy is a chump.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He needs to get out of town like Agholor and get a fresh start somewhere else.
                    Last edited by RSE; 11-15-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      He needs to get out of town like Agholor and get a fresh start somewhere else.
                      He will go to New England and look like Moss.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Not Reagor?
                        I don't hate Reagor for being drafted before 5 superior WRs. That's on Howie. Barnett was drafted where he was supposed to go, he's just an idiot. For some reason wants to be a dirty player in a league that does all it can to protect the offense.

Comment

Working...
                        X