X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Not game, one half of football, 2nd half he was 1 for 3 with a pick
    YOU'RE JUST TROLLING AT THIS POINT.
    I THINK I'M ABOUT 70-30 ON THIS KID RIGHT NOW.

I WAS 25-75 EARLY ON. HE'S SHOWED IMPROVEMENT, READING DEFENSES, THROWING TO SPOTS TO THE RECEIVERS IN THEIR ROUTES.

HOPEFULLY AT SOME POINT HE WON'T HAVE TO RUN SO MUCH, ONLY WHEN HE'S IN TROUBLE, BUT AT 23 Y.O. HE'S PROGRESSING NICELY.

I'M MAN ENOUGH TO SAY I MAY HAVE BEEN WRO- WRO- WRON- WRONG ABOUT THIS KID. OUCH.....
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Nice knowing ya, not really
      Lol. You are a joke.

Comment

Hey thegodfather, remember when you said to me "just goes to show your football knowledge?". You douchebag, did you attend the Howie Roseman school of talent evaluation?

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
          Hey thegodfather, remember when you said to me "just goes to show your football knowledge?". You douchebag, did you attend the Howie Roseman school of talent evaluation?
          Guaranteed we draft a QB in the first round, so go cry in mommy's lap when the draft happens.

Comment

thegodfather, you really are a douchebag. You have your head so far up Wentz's ass you refuse to see that Hurts is a leader who plays his heart out every game and inspires other players to do the same. Wentz is a joke, a privileged crybaby JOKE!!!!
            Last edited by desertcogo; 11-22-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Guaranteed we draft a QB in the first round, so go cry in mommy's lap when the draft happens.
              Since you so absolutely sure they are picking Qb in the first, I think you should remove yourself from this bored if they dont!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Since you so absolutely sure they are picking Qb in the first, I think you should remove yourself from this bored if they dont!
                DOPEY BET!!! DOPEY BET!!! DOPEY BET!!!!
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Wentz was 11-20 for 106 yards yesterday.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Wentz was 11-20 for 106 yards yesterday.
                    AND?
                    DIDN'T NEED HIM TO BE THE MAN.
                    THEY KICKED BUFFALO ASS, ALL OVER NY STATE, WHICH WERE A 7 5 FAV, AT HOME. THEY JUMPED ON TAYLOR'S BACK AND HELD ON.
                    RIECH, LIKE SIRIANNI BOTH RUNNING THE BALL MORE, WHICH HELPS THEIR QB'S IMMENSELY.

HE MADE PLAYS WHEN HE HAD TO, TO KEEP MATRICULATING THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD, TO QUOTE HANK STRAM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

AND?
                      THEY KICKED BUFFALO ASS, ALL OVER NY STATE, WHICH WERE A 7 5 FAV, AT HOME. THEY JUMPED ON TAYLOR'S BACK AND HELD ON.
                      RIECH, LIKE SIRIANNI BOTH RUNNING THE BALL MORE, WHICH HELPS THEIR QB'S IMMENSELY.

HE MADE PLAYS WHEN HE HAD TO, TO KEEP MATRICULATING THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD, TO QUOTE HANK STRAM.
                      You know what is funny, some of these idiots on here take me serious and have no idea when someone is busting balls. They get their panties in a bunch and cry like babies, it's so funny I just sit here and wonder are these guys 12 years old or just old men with 12 year old mentalities. I honestly thinks Hurts is doing a nice job, yes I likes Carson but he is gone, all I want from him is 70% of the snaps so we get their 1st round pick.

Comment

You know what is funny, some of these idiots on here take me serious and have no idea when someone is busting balls. They get their panties in a bunch and cry like babies, it's so funny I just sit here and wonder are these guys 12 years old or just old men with 12 year old mentalities. I honestly thinks Hurts is doing a nice job, yes I likes Carson but he is gone, all I want from him is 70% of the snaps so we get their 1st round pick.
                        Dude you are here only at the sufferance and good nature of the old men who could just as soon disappear you. This is a private enterprise. You haven’t been nuked only because you aren’t worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Dude you are here only at the sufferance and good nature of the old men who could just as soon disappear you. This is a private enterprise. You haven’t been nuked only because you aren’t worth it.
                          I wish the old men would break out the flamethrowers already.
                          #MakeIgglephansReadableAgain

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

AND?

Never said anything different. Just a point of information.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ah the ol “I was just joking guys”. You’re a fucking loser cockfather and I mean that with every fiber of my being.

Comment

broadstreetparade, thegodfather really is a douchebag!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X