21 DAL
    30 KC
    21 CAR
    22 TB
    22 OAK
    *44 DET
    24 SD
    30 DEN

That’s about 25.7/ game. Take away the two outliers and it’s still 25.25/game. The offense is scoring…
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I forgot, that’s ranked #11 out of 32 teams. Ahead of Baltimore, Chargers, Green Bay, Steelers, Pittsburgh etc.

Let me get back to doing push-ups and sending dick pics to DQ’s mom and auntie.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Points scored by the offense led by the shitty QB:

32 Atl
      *11 SF
      21 DAL
      30 KC
      21 CAR
      22 TB
      22 OAK
      *44 DET
      24 SD
      30 DEN

That’s about 25.7/ game. Take away the two outliers and it’s still 25.25/game. The offense is scoring…
      The offense didn't score 30 yesterday or 44 in Detroit. There's also context to the scoring in the Dallas-kc-tb-Oakland games. They were getting rocked. They looked great against Detroit and great in the first half against the broncos and the second half against the falcons. They've been really bad for long stretches as well.

Comment

I saw some stat from pff or some shit that said the eagles had the highest expected points per drive over the last three weeks or something in the league. I don't know what that means other than they've been pretty efficient since they've severely limited Hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          I saw some stat from pff or some shit that said the eagles had the highest expected points per drive over the last three weeks or something in the league. I don't know what that means other than they've been pretty efficient since they've severely limited Hurts.
          Saw that too. Also had no idea what it meant.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

The offense didn't score 30 yesterday or 44 in Detroit. There's also context to the scoring in the Dallas-kc-tb-Oakland games. They were getting rocked. They looked great against Detroit and great in the first half against the broncos and the second half against the falcons. They've been really bad for long stretches as well.
            Okay you right, minus the defensive/special team TD.
            Last edited by 3rd & Inches; 11-15-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Jalen Hurts has posted a 90+ Total QBR in back-to-back games, the first QB this season to do so; no QB has posted a 90+ QBR in 3 straight since Lamar Jackson in 2019.

Hurts (494) and Jackson (639) are the 2 QBS leading their teams in rushing.

-- @ESPNStatsInfo

https://twitter.com/Tim_McManus/stat...244809219?s=19
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I forgot, that’s ranked #11 out of 32 teams. Ahead of Baltimore, Chargers, Green Bay, Steelers, Pittsburgh etc.

Let me get back to doing push-ups and sending dick pics to DQ’s mom and auntie.
                Don’t send all 3 inches. Tease them a little.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

EPA per play maybe? Expected points added. A drive that starts at midfield may on average lead to 3 points. A big play gets you 1st and goal from the 2, which on average leads to 5 points (or something). So the EPA of that play would be 2.

Some PFF stuff sounds kind of goofy, but it's reliable over large samples sizes. FWIW they've been high on Hurts (relative to his production) all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Don’t send all 3 inches. Tease them a little.
                    I’ve been taking those gas station pills…I’m up to 4.25 inches batch.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Translation: Eagles offense has been kicking ass over the last three weeks but the Eagles have a shitty defense.

Comment

I’ve been taking those gas station pills…I’m up to 4.25 inches batch.
                        You can always pimp-hand a batch into saying it’s 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Jalen Hurts has posted a 90+ Total QBR in back-to-back games, the first QB this season to do so; no QB has posted a 90+ QBR in 3 straight since Lamar Jackson in 2019.

Hurts (494) and Jackson (639) are the 2 QBS leading their teams in rushing.

-- @ESPNStatsInfo

https://twitter.com/Tim_McManus/stat...244809219?s=19
                          WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT FOR A QB.
                          PASSER RATING
                          OR QBR?
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

PASSER RATING
                            OR QBR?
                            Depends who you ask. I would have to look up the calculations to even guess.

But back to back 90+ QBRs would seem to be a good thing.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

PASSER RATING
                              OR QBR?
                              Who knows what goes into QBR but while passer rating measures only Hurts’s performance as a passer QBR integrates his contribution rushing the ball as well (so for Lamar Jackson).

Comment

Working...
                              X