Next 7 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 7 games

The gayte boys get there home game win. Put a bag on the ain'ts head. Man up

Third string Qb, no Kamara, OTs out...time to get that home win. This would go a long way for the team's 7th seed hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Third string Qb, no Kamara, OTs out...time to get that home win. This would go a long way for the team's 7th seed hopes.
      Is kamara def out? He always seems to kill us on screens

Comment

Can’t stand the Saints. Fuck Sean Payton and the shit eating grin he was born with.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Can’t stand the Saints. Fuck Sean Payton and the shit eating grin he was born with.
          probably my most hated non NFC East team and recent history they've really had the birds number. Hurts established goodwill with me by beating them in his first start last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            I’ve been saying for years that I consider the bagheads a divisional rival and I hate them more then NY or Wash.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

probably my most hated non NFC East team and recent history they've really had the birds number. Hurts established goodwill with me by beating them in his first start last year.
              Too many playoff losses against them…
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Is kamara def out? He always seems to kill us on screens
                Ah, he's not. Just not practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Ah, he's not. Just not practicing.
                  Naw, he’s out Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Naw, he’s out Sunday.
                    The dude always burns us in the screen game and wheel routes. Now I’m not saying it’ll do anything because I’ll never forget James Mungro but the dude is a helluva football player who always kills us

Comment

Working...
                    X