The plan is to kick off short to the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plan is to kick off short to the Eagles

Because Reagor is no threat for a return and a very good bet to put the Eagles at the 15 or closer to their end zone.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Outside of the PR touchdown against Green Bay last year, can you think of a single positive play he's made in the return game? Slower than advertised, no vision and he hates contact.

Comment

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post
      Slower than advertised, no vision and he hates contact.
      All facts
      Last edited by 3rd & Inches; 11-21-2021, 05:40 PM.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post
        the PR touchdown against Green Bay
        Wish that play had never happened. Made them think Reagor could return punts.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

All these posts are spot on.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

He clearly doesn’t want any part of returning kickoffs. Who else can do it?

Comment

Id like to Scott get some reps back there
              Last edited by TRENT; 11-22-2021, 05:53 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

You can't tell me there isn't someone else on this roster who is MUCH better suited for this role. I agree with Trent about giving Scott a shot at it as he's quick with a quick burst. Reagor just doesn't have what it takes to excel at it....that much is painfully obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                  You can't tell me there isn't someone else on this roster who is MUCH better suited for this role. I agree with Trent about giving Scott a shot at it as he's quick with a quick burst. Reagor just doesn't have what it takes to excel at it....that much is painfully obvious.
                  You would normally have an Rb for kickoffs and Wr for punts, Gainwell or Scott.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                  X