Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard that the last time we rushed for this many yards in a 4 game stretch was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that the last time we rushed for this many yards in a 4 game stretch was...

1948! 870 rushing yards in 4 games is pretty incredible, and I like that Hurts is a part of it, that 24 yard TD scamper was a thing of beauty!
    Sirianni sure did flip the script on this O, and you can't deny it is fun to watch. The last two teams had top notch run Ds and we ran through them like a hot knife through butter.
    Never saw this coming, but I got to say they got my attention...
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    1948! 870 rushing yards in 4 games is pretty incredible, and I like that Hurts is a part of it, that 24 yard TD scamper was a thing of beauty!
    Sirianni sure did flip the script on this O, and you can't deny it is fun to watch. The last two teams had top notch run Ds and we ran through them like a hot knife through butter.
    Never saw this coming, but I got to say they got my attention...
    I second this…I was very critical of this team, coach and QB even in the chargers game. We still need more talent on defense and would like to see hurts have a little more in the passing game but I love how they are just beating the hell out of people with the OLine. I say run the ball until someone stops it!

And I’m impressed with hurts just as a football player. The kid has shown me something. Especially in his presser after the game where he aired his frustrations on settling for field goals in the 2nd half instead of pointing out the good he did in the game.

That’s rare and I like his mentality

Comment

Working...
    X