Cold weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold weather

And your strength is the run. Of course they throw the ball. Hurts might not be used to the cold.

WHAT ?

Comment

UUMM HUH?
      I DIDN'T KNOW 40 DEGREES WAS ACTUALLY COLD.
      GO FIGURE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

They’ve run the ball more than they’ve thrown it.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          They’ve run the ball more than they’ve thrown it.
          Not when I posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Not when I posted this.
            And changing that sure helped them. Can’t have a QB throwing 10 passes in a half.

Comment

And changing that sure helped them. Can’t have a QB throwing 10 passes in a half.
              You can if he has more completions to the opposition than his own team lol. I truly don't know what their game plan is but they all just look lackluster today.
              ​​​​

Comment

I felt bad juju leading up to this game. A lot of national Hurts hype this week, Giants are apparently the worst team in NFL history. McMahon storyline I’ve seen before

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

You can if he has more completions to the opposition than his own team lol. I truly don't know what their game plan is but they all just look lackluster today.
                  ​​​​
                  Hurts doesn’t have more completions to the opposition than he does to his own team.

Second part of my post was facetious. God forbid a team has 10 pass attempts with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Hurts doesn’t have more completions to the opposition than he does to his own team.

Second part of my post was facetious. God forbid a team has 10 pass attempts with 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

they had 10 passes in the first two possessions.

Comment

Lmao they keep waiting until after the play to throw the flag. Just too funny

Comment

Solid 16.4 QB rating.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

they had 10 passes in the first two possessions.
                          Heaven forbid.

The team still has more rushes than passes and it still doesn’t matter. They have 0 points.

If you want to bitch about something, bitch about the fact that Hurts is playing terribly. Newsflash, running 66% of the time isn’t sustainable, and 40 degree weather isn’t even cold.

Comment

Missing Howard is showing today

Comment

Heaven forbid.

The team still has more rushes than passes and it still doesn’t matter. They have 0 points.

If you want to bitch about something, bitch about the fact that Hurts is playing terribly. Newsflash, running 66% of the time isn’t sustainable, and 40 degree weather isn’t even cold.
                              the qb has a 16.4 rating and the two RB’s are 12 for 94.

Comment

Working...
                              X