Maybe we are all just delusional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we are all just delusional

And need to admit the is not a talented team. Both the Giants and Eagles have seven losses so we are much more like them than a playoff team. Sirianni might be a great coach for finding five wins.

You’re really just saying the same thing as the Reagor haters.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      You’re really just saying the same thing as the Reagor haters.
      At this point isn't everyone a Reagor hater?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

At this point isn't everyone a Reagor hater?
        They’d better be.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I was delusional to start the year, came to grips that they stunk and even considered Floweriani a one and done…these assholes pulled me back in! They proved they don’t deserve the playoffs but at least the HC is showing promise.

Comment

Not sure why you would include yourself among the delusional. The moment anything goes wrong with this team you find the most exotic way to complain. I'm not even sure what your Sirianni burn is supposed to mean.

Anyway this is just a mediocre team. 8-9 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Not sure why you would include yourself among the delusional. The moment anything goes wrong with this team you find the most exotic way to complain. I'm not even sure what your Sirianni burn is supposed to mean.

Anyway this is just a mediocre team. 8-9 wins.
              Exotic, thanks I like that. I think when I complain it is because they should be doing better. When we all stop complaining it's a sign that we know there is no hope. When a number one draft pick drops two potential game winning passes it seems more like a talent issue. No burn with Sirianni, I think he has done a great job under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Exotic, thanks I like that. I think when I complain it is because they should be doing better. When we all stop complaining it's a sign that we know there is no hope. When a number one draft pick drops two potential game winning passes it seems more like a talent issue. No burn with Sirianni, I think he has done a great job under the circumstances.
                When you don't complain, it's a sign that the Eagles are winning.

Anyway, I'll give you credit from moving on from your take that this team has the most "unworthy" coaching staff in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

When you don't complain, it's a sign that the Eagles are winning.

Anyway, I'll give you credit from moving on from your take that this team has the most "unworthy" coaching staff in NFL history.
                  Part of the reason we like sports is that it gives us a chance to be emotional. Given all of the other crap in the world it is a great escape from things like life, death and taxes. I am happy when they win and bummed when they lose. I don't think that makes me much different from the average fan. I would argue that the coaching hire was a a stretch and we won't know the true value until he gets some talent. But he handled the situation he is in pretty well.

I guess I look at this place as more bar than press box.
                  I do truly appreciate having people to share the experience with me.
                  Last edited by 1960; 11-28-2021, 09:02 PM.

Comment

After 42 years, my wife tells me I'm delusional, as she says the Eagles always just teases their fans.
                    But Hurts did play bad yesterday, but he was not the only reason they lost, as we all know.
                    I believe, it is best for the Eagles to use their top picks to better the team, and get 3-4 new starters, and keep Hurts.
                    We do have the rest of the season to determine this. But it seems to me this is best for the team.
                    (unless there is one we could just draft with one 1st round pick, but it seems this years prospects may not be worth that.)

Comment

Many were saying 7 to 9 wins before the season started. I think I was on the optimistic end of that range.

All I really asked for was an entertaining season this year after that horrific un entertaining 2020. Everybody has a right to complain about something IMO but I think some are just hoping for reasons to do so.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                      X