Hurts sucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts sucked

Not sure if anyone pointed that out but he played like dogshit.

Yeah but he got them to a point where he could fuck it up as time expired, which is what the Wentz apologists would say for him.

Just a shitty, ugly loss. Reagor? The worst. Scott? Bad. But not getting points at the end of the first half was the crippler.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Yeah but he got them to a point where he could fuck it up as time expired, which is what the Wentz apologists would say for him.

Just a shitty, ugly loss. Reagor? The worst. Scott? Bad. But not getting points at the end of the first half was the crippler.
      I don't care about Wentz or any of that other shit. Hurts sucked today.

Comment

Few teams will survive QB 1 turning it over 3 gd times. How do you not look at Smith at the end of the game? Your best receiver? Dogshit is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Not sure if anyone pointed that out but he played like dogshit.
          But but, it wasn’t hurts…he took us down with a chance to win, LMAO!

Hey credit to the kid for his recent play but today he WAS the reason we lost this game with his redzone turnovers and CFL level field vision

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
            today he WAS the reason we lost this game with his redzone turnovers and CFL level field vision
            Not sure about that. Didn't the giants score 0 points from those interceptions? All three? And didn't they have 2 touchdowns called back for non-Hurts related penalties? And two dropped touchdown receptions (Ward's and the final catch). There might have been one more.

Hurts played poorly. But to say he WAS the reason they lost misses the mark by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post

Not sure about that. Didn't the giants score 0 points from those interceptions? All three? And didn't they have 2 touchdowns called back for non-Hurts related penalties? And two dropped touchdown receptions (Ward's and the final catch). There might have been one more.

Hurts played poorly. But to say he WAS the reason they lost misses the mark by a country mile.
              Don't get me wrong, I definitely overreacted as there were a number of reasons we lost to that shitbag giants team. None bigger than Reagor dropping a ball right in his hands. But make no mistake, the 2 redzone int's cost them dearly yesterday! That game should have been over by the end of the 3rd qtr. It never should have come down to a 4th and 10 dropped ball.

And that's on hurts

Comment

Biggest reason they lost and it's not even close IMO. He left at least 6 points out there with awful plays.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Biggest reason they lost and it's not even close IMO. He left at least 6 points out there with awful plays.
                  This! No the giants didn’t score off the TO’s but it kept points off the board for us

Comment

Absolutely. But the penalties kept two TDs off the board too. And so did the 2 or three dropped TD catches.

My only point is that there was a lot to be desired yesterday from several key players. Poor play all around and some weird playcalling to boot.

Comment

Absolutely. But the penalties kept two TDs off the board too. And so did the 2 or three dropped TD catches.

My only point is that there was a lot to be desired yesterday from several key players. Poor play all around and some weird playcalling to boot.
                      Definitely agree with you on this! Other than the defense, the rest of the team was just shit. A truly pathetic performance

Comment

Despite everything else, Hurts plays better, the Eagles win. He didn’t have to be great, or even good. Bang average would have sufficed. That’s the bottom line in the NFL - when the team is faltering or short handed or both, the quarterback has to make plays. He undid a lot of goodwill yesterday. He can’t have another game like that ever in Philly.
                        Last edited by RSE; 11-29-2021, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Agreed. Now on to the important bet of the week: Does Reagor start next week? I say they'll have him starting the game.

Comment

Seemed like all week I kept coming across a talking head hyping Hurts up, culminating in a Sunday morning drop from one of the NFL's mouthpieces Ian Rapaport saying that "Jalen Hurts has opportunity to earn long-term starting job in Philly". I still believe we are stuck in QB limbo for a bit, Hurts is likely not the guy but the best alternative for another year.

The coaching staff is winning me over and dare I say Howie's moves since January are reminiscent of fresh out of exile Howie in 2016.

Comment

The improvement of the coaching staff is only measurable since it began from so low a beginning. Coaching had a lot to do with scoring only 7 points yesterday and once again zero points from one yard out.

Comment

Working...
                              X