Hurts questionable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts questionable?

It would be interesting to see the offense and how it operates with someone else at the helm. I know the Jets aren't the toughest opponent, but it would be interesting to see Minshew at QB for a few games. I don't think he's the answer, but it would help in the evaluation of other players.

Yikes. The prospect of Minshew starting makes me feel even worse about the Jets game, which I wasn't feeling good about anway.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Yikes. The prospect of Minshew starting makes me feel even worse about the Jets game, which I wasn't feeling good about anway.
      Minshew starting could open Pandora's box.. For the second year in a row. I didn't pay particularly close attention to him in Jax and Id imagine he's probably not a long term solution. He might add an element that's been missing. I could see people getting irrationally invested in him quickly as there is some pretty legitimate Hurts hate out there. I personally don't think any of these guys are viable options although I know less about Minshew.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Minshew starting could open Pandora's box.. For the second year in a row. I didn't pay particularly close attention to him in Jax and Id imagine he's probably not a long term solution. He might add an element that's been missing. I could see people getting irrationally invested in him quickly as there is some pretty legitimate Hurts hate out there. I personally don't think any of these guys are viable options although I know less about Minshew.
        I would guess that the loss of Hurts's legs is greater than any gain from Minshew being out there. No more read-option threat, and only two real options to throw to.

I know this wasn't how it worked last week, but for the most part, the offense with Hurts is set up to beat bad teams. Keeping the ball on the ground 60% of the time doesn't seem realistic with Minshew at QB. We'll see.

Comment

HE'S GOING TO PLAY.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X