X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desertcogo
    replied
    Maniac, how can you say it's a stereotype? My nearly 80-year-old Jewish ex-father-in-law told me that. Are you accusing him of using stereotypes?

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Only one problem with your reasoning, Joe Banner dick head!
    It's not reasoning. It's a hateful ignorant stereotype. I'm baffled by what is going on here.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    DEERSPINE GUY, ROTFLMAO at you.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    PLEASE, FOR ALL OUR SAKES, DON'T LET YOUR POST TOTAL GET TO 125.
    STOP NOW AND JUST GO AWAY.
    ISN'T THERE SOMEPLACE YOU NEED TO BE, SOMEPLACE ELSE YOU CAN GO TO HATE PEOPLES BELIEFS?
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-06-2021, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    CbEagle, I think you or anyone would have to admit that Howie is at an entirely different level as far as the things he gets away with. He has been so horrible in the draft that the very least Lurie could do would be to have Howie have absolutely NO input with the draft whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• CbEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
    Spartan92, My ex-wife is Jewish and we are still close and what I said about Lurie and Howie is fact and not racism. My ex-father-in-law told me that Jews will help another Jew monetarily to start a business and if he/she fails they will help him/her monetarily a 2nd time. If they fail a 2nd time they are on their own. You just refuse to see that Lurie treats Howie like a son and it's also obvious that you refuse to see that Lurie WILL NOT hold Howie responsible for his many fuck-ups. I will stick to my belief that if a non-Jew held Howie's job they would have been sent packing a long time ago.
    Only one problem with your reasoning, Joe Banner dick head!

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Spartan92, My ex-wife is Jewish and we are still close and what I said about Lurie and Howie is fact and not racism. My ex-father-in-law told me that Jews will help another Jew monetarily to start a business and if he/she fails they will help him/her monetarily a 2nd time. If they fail a 2nd time they are on their own. You just refuse to see that Lurie treats Howie like a son and it's also obvious that you refuse to see that Lurie WILL NOT hold Howie responsible for his many fuck-ups. I will stick to my belief that if a non-Jew held Howie's job they would have been sent packing a long time ago.
    Great to have a religious scholar like you around.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    Last edited by desertcogo; 12-06-2021, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

DON'T LET THIS JAGOFF BOTHER YA.
    HE PULLS HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS BOY FRIENDS LAP JUST LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF.
    Hey, I've been smashes and ganged up on for a lot of shit I can take it and don't even think about it or get offended. I can respect everyone has differences of opinions that is what a free and fair country is all about. But there is no room for racist shit, ever! Not even innuendos.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Keep it up Deerspine your input on this board is one of the best.
    EH, IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN REALLY.
    WE ALL HAVE MORE SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT THEN THE NONSENSE ON THIS BORED..

ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA WE ARE IN WITH THIS PANDEMIC.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HE PULLS HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS BOY FRIENDS LAP JUST LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF.
    Keep it up Deerspine your input on this board is one of the best.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Who is this douchebag? Where did you come from? If you don't realize the meaning of bored from board when talking to bored members then be gone son.

2nd, where is the so called "hammers" of the bored not nuking this POS for the shit he is spweing?
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-05-2021, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    I'm amazed at all of the truly stupid people making comments here. Our last president is a real imbecile so all of the dipshits in the country now feel emboldened to flaunt their stupidity.
    Our last president was a dipshit, you are a fucked up asshole. This president sucks a bag of dicks, check your gas prices, loss of jobs, country's fucking with us, pull out of Afghanistan and left our people there, falls asleep out of the blue, just put through a Trillion dollar bill that is going to put us in depression, the guy is a complete and utter mess.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    I'm amazed at all of the truly stupid people making comments here. Our last president is a real imbecile so all of the dipshits in the country now feel emboldened to flaunt their stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    "WOW.
    ALL THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THIS BORED CRACKS ME UP." That is DEERSPINE GUY's post from last night so all of you dipshits can suck my dick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X