Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac
    replied
    I served with Jeff Garcia. I knew Jeff Garcia Jeff Garcia was a friend of mine. Gardner, you're no Jeff Garcia

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
    Minshew is the Jeff Garcia we deserve right now. Dude could be a Philly legend if he gets to play 2 more games.
    Hehehe Jeff Garcia, I like that!

Leave a comment:

• j1mmy
    replied
    Minshew is the Jeff Garcia we deserve right now. Dude could be a Philly legend if he gets to play 2 more games.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    No QB controversy but the mania surrounding Minshew is pretty fun after a win.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

It's a good thing Hurts didn't lead the league in QBR for a 5 week stretch.

I don't think this game screams QB controversy either, but I think it's an option in round 1.
    There is NO QB worth a 1st round pick. Stick with both these guys and build a team. Our future QB is not coming from this year's draft.

If Hurts becomes a franchise QB great. I do not see it, many do not see it but some here do see it. Hey I'd be glad to be wrong and eat crow if he turns out to be a 10 year starter and perennial pro bowler with success in the playoffs. Time will tell and he will still have a chace to prove it I suspect.

Edit to add : And I meant passer rating. We all know Hurts can create with his legs (in fact he is excellent at this) but is suspect with his arm and reading his progressions.
    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-05-2021, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Hahaha QB controversy over 2 back up QB's that's about the funniest thing I've heard. Neither is a franchise QB who cares. It is nice to see an accurate QB with a QBR over 25 for once though lol Yes I am being sarcastic. Neither QB is the long term plan so plug in whoever doesn't matter they are both destined for the clipboard anyways..
    ​​​
    It's a good thing Hurts didn't lead the league in QBR for a 5 week stretch.

I don't think this game screams QB controversy either, but I think it's an option in round 1.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Hahaha as I write this the Eagles are a playoff team that’s about the funniest thing I’ve heard. NOT
    Playoff team. Ya they are in the hunt for a one and done. Bravo they are killing it this year I bet they got a lot of teams worries if they somehow manage to sneak into the playoffs LOL

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    Hahaha QB controversy over 2 back up QB's that's about the funniest thing I've heard. Neither is a franchise QB who cares.
    Hahaha as I write this the Eagles are a playoff team that’s about the funniest thing I’ve heard. NOT

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Hahaha QB controversy over 2 back up QB's that's about the funniest thing I've heard. Neither is a franchise QB who cares. It is nice to see an accurate QB with a QBR over 25 for once though lol Yes I am being sarcastic. Neither QB is the long term plan so plug in whoever doesn't matter they are both destined for the clipboard anyways..
    ​​​
    Exactly

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    I’ll take the W

Leave a comment:

• Birdwatcher
    replied
    Nah, Minshew is OK, but he had the benefit of no film on him as QB. The first half was a result of a confused, and generally bad D. Has cooled off since, now that they have an idea how to play him. Just remember, they are playing the Jets.

Leave a comment:

• Would have been nice to see Hurts try to bounce back today

Nothing about this game screams QB controversy.
Working...
X