Eagles need to sign a veteran #2 WR this off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles need to sign a veteran #2 WR this off-season

I believe that is the biggest hole on offense and it should be addressable.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

There could be a couple available. Cap is a problem. A lot depends on how the last few games go. If they don’t go QB in the 1st, I think one of the picks is a WR.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I believe that is the biggest hole on offense and it should be addressable.
      Smith and Watkins are very capable of 1 and 2, but a veteran presence could help;

Comment

Haven't got to see many games but did today...if they don't draft anything but defense they're dumb asses...I know Howie will try to prove how smart he is...maybe a FA OK...by the way Jefferson had 182 yds today...Reagor WOW

Comment

I think we're good on receivers for now plus looks like a good draft for wideouts. Possibly pick up another bama guy.

Comment

Agree. Shouldn't be hard to find.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Mike Williams or Allen Robinson would put this WR group over the top as long as we fire Reagor into the sun.

Comment

A vet WR can be an easy add. They need to rebuild the trenches and defense. They need D end, LB and secondary but for some reason, this team doesn't beleive in the LB position.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  A vet WR can be an easy add. They need to rebuild the trenches and defense. They need D end, LB and secondary but for some reason, this team doesn't beleive in the LB position.
                  The Eagles picked Mychal Kendricks with Bobby Wagner (picked next!) and Lavonte David still on the board. And I don’t think that even makes the top ten of LB fuckups from this front office since Lurie bought the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                  X