Give me one word to describe the Flyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me one word to describe the Flyers

I'll go with "pathetic." Even the Sixers at their worst were TRYING to lose. These chumps are trying to win. The only smart member of that organization is the dog that took a dump on the logo.
    DB

The Raiders on skates. Both think they are still relevant based upon their performance in the 70’s.

Comment

FIASCO

Comment

uninspiring
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Delusional.
          Time to admit a full rebuild is needed.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            The Raiders on skates. Both think they are still relevant based upon their performance in the 70’s.
            They might not have won any Cups in the 80's but they had some outstanding teams during that time...but I know what you're saying. No matter what changes they make these days it just never seems to work. It's maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

They might not have won any Cups in the 80's but they had some outstanding teams during that time...but I know what you're saying. No matter what changes they make these days it just never seems to work. It's maddening.
              87 was as close as you can possibly come to winning it all without winning it all. I'll always love that team.

Last edited by The Duck; 12-09-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

87 was as close as you can possibly come to winning it all without winning it all. I'll always love that team.

Don't forget 1980 and the missed offsides in Game 6. The Flyers were the best team in the league that year. Remember that crazy unbeaten streak they went on that season? Yeah, the '87 team was special...sooo much heart.

Comment

Working...
                X