Why Root for COWGIRLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Root for COWGIRLS

I know they beat the Foreskins and we move up, but let's look at this. Skins beat Cowgirls makes them 8-5 and Skins 7-6 and birds will be 6-7. Next week We play skins beat them skins 7-7 we are 7-7, Girls play Gnats and win makes them 9-5. Now We win out the rest of the way and finish 10-7, Girls lose out to Us, Skins and Cardinals makes them 9-8 and at last Skins go 3-2 and finish 9-8. We win division, the skins get wildcard Cowgirls out.

Donggobbler

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      I know they beat the Foreskins and we move up, but let's look at this. Skins beat Cowgirls makes them 8-5 and Skins 7-6 and birds will be 6-7. Next week We play skins beat them skins 7-7 we are 7-7, Girls play Gnats and win makes them 9-5. Now We win out the rest of the way and finish 10-7, Girls lose out to Us, Skins and Cardinals makes them 9-8 and at last Skins go 3-2 and finish 9-8. We win division, the skins get wildcard Cowgirls out.

We already loss to the gnats and as much as I fucking hate to say it, the turds are waaaaaay better than us this season. We need to be aiming for the wildcard and not looking for help doing it. Imo Minshew should start until Hurts is 100% because Hurts is no good as a pure pocket guy. He’s Walmart brand Lamar Jackson, which is fine. If his ankle is jacked though what good is he for us? Minshew is good going through his progressions (watch jets game, he’s really fast going through 1-3 reads).

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        I'm convinced.

Comment

MAKES SENSE, BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT.
          I FEEL DIRTY.
          FEELS LIKE A COMPLETE BETRAYAL.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            MAKES SENSE, BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT.
            I FEEL DIRTY.
            FEELS LIKE A COMPLETE BETRAYAL.
            I think some took this wrong, WHY as in why would we root for them, I want the Skins or whatever we call them now. I want to Cowgirls out, I would be more satisfied being out of the playoffs as long as the Girls are not in either.

Comment

Working...
            X