• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to watch Jefferson.

He's so good. Incredibly sickening.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Thanks again Howie, you mf'ing POS.

Comment

Jefferson has ONE game this season with under 65 receiving yards.

Reagor's high is 53.

BARF.

Comment

nauseating indeed
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Could very well be THE WORST draft blunder in this city's history which is really saying something. I'll never forget feeling like a excited child on Christmas morning when he was still on the board because there was NO WAY our FO could possibly fuck this up....and then yelling WTF when the bonehead pick was announced. It was a no-brainer for crissakes!!

Comment

headknocker, I absolutely believe it WAS the worst draft blunder in the city's history. I also yelled WTF when the pick was announced. It wasn't for quite a while that I saw the video shot inside the Viking's draft day war room when the Eagle's pick was announced. Every one in that war room reacted like people who had just won the Powerball lottery. That is why I won't let up on Howie until that mf'er is shit-canned.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              Could very well be THE WORST draft blunder in this city's history which is really saying something. I'll never forget feeling like a excited child on Christmas morning when he was still on the board because there was NO WAY our FO could possibly fuck this up....and then yelling WTF when the bonehead pick was announced. It was a no-brainer for crissakes!!
              Yeah, it honestly could turn out that way. Jefferson seemed like a no-brainer to be at least a solid pro receiver and I was sweating the picks, too. Turns out he looks like a mini Randy Moss in that Vikings uniform.

You could argue they should have Jefferson and Metcalf. Either one and things probably don't go south with Wentz. It's depressing.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I still don’t understand how someone could pick Reagor over Jefferson. Boggles the mind. There has to be something behind the scenes because No one can be that stupid.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Yeah, it honestly could turn out that way. Jefferson seemed like a no-brainer to be at least a solid pro receiver and I was sweating the picks, too. Turns out he looks like a mini Randy Moss in that Vikings uniform.

You could argue they should have Jefferson and Metcalf. Either one and things probably don't go south with Wentz. It's depressing.
                  I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT ALL ALONG.
                  IF THEY GAVE CARSON THE CORRECT HELP THINGS WOULDN'T BE THE WAY THEY ARE.
                  JEFFERSON AND METCALF AND NO HURTS AND THIS TEAM WINS.
                  WE STILL HAVE OUT FRANCHISE QB, AND ALL IS WELL ON BROAD STREET.

IT WOULD BE LIKE RALPHY GETTING HIS RED RIDER 200 SHOT RANGE MODEL AIR RIFLE.
                  ALL IS WELL..

BUT INSTEAD......
                  WE HAVE TO WATCH SOMEONE ELSE PLAYING WITH OUR TOYS.....
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Having Howlo as GM is like having a stepdad who beats you, but because your mom is afraid of being alone again you’re stuck with a stepdad who beats you.
                    Last edited by RSE; 12-11-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I don't understand at all how Jefferson was labeled a "safe" pick, solid slot receiver, etc. Not that that excuses the Reagor pick at all. We were all upset over not getting Lamb, but someone better than Lamb (and Jeudy and Ruggs) was available.

Comment

Working...
                      X