Hurts still hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts still hurt

Splitting reps with Minshew this week in case he's not ready....

Not all high ankle sprains are the same but isn't this the same injury that kept Kyler Murray out for 4 weeks? Especially with a QB who runs as much as Hurts - I would not be surprised with at least another week of Minshew, if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      Not all high ankle sprains are the same but isn't this the same injury that kept Kyler Murray out for 4 weeks? Especially with a QB who runs as much as Hurts - I would not be surprised with at least another week of Minshew, if not more.
      Just long enough to reeeeaaalllly get that QB controversy going...

Comment

I wonder if it's a smokescreen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          I wonder if it's a smokescreen at all.
          Would it surprise you if they wanted a longer look at minshew? There's a full season of tape on hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Would it surprise you if they wanted a longer look at minshew? There's a full season of tape on hurts.
            I thought they’d be content to flip Minshew for a higher pick in the off-season. We’ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I thought they’d be content to flip Minshew for a higher pick in the off-season. We’ll see.
              The games against the jets and covid depleted 4skin are the perfect opportunity to "showcase" him...

Comment

Yeah I thought they'd rather not to risk a bad performance. I'd prefer to see Hurts play if he's good to go.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 12-17-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X