Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Night Football is HORSESHIT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night Football is HORSESHIT!!!!!!!

I can't believe that's where we're headed, again.

Fuck this shit.

Comment

The tiny bit of hope I had that this sport was on the up and up is gone. It's all about the money. There is no way anyone can see the integrity of the game in this.

Comment

Goodell knows Jeffy is a good boy who will eat his shit sandwich and not complain about it.
        Last edited by RSE; 12-17-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

The league should move the Giant game to next Monday night to give the Eagles an extra day. Of course that would upset New York so it would never happen

Comment

This is joke!! The league specifically set protocol before the season that a team would be subject to a forfeit if they let Covid get out of control. Instead we are stuck being moved to Tuesday and then have a short week against the shitbag giants. Fuck that and fuck the foreskins! They should be forced to forfeit

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I can't believe that's where we're headed, again.
              This is ridiculous. The Eagles are being punished for following protocol. WFT should either field a team or forfeit.

On a side note, how many of these players who tested positive are actually symptomatic or wouldn't play if this was another illness? I look forward to the day when, once again, being sick means being sick.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

WHY, if they lost 20 players to injury would the game be moved ? NO, this is the same thing but the Eagles get punished.

Comment

The irony that we made the Joe Webb joke a few days ago and here we are now playing on a Tuesday night. Pisses me off that the only team this benefits is the foreskins, at the detriment of Eagles fans and now the Eagles playing next week on a short rest(vs a team that plays sunday).

Comment

It’s bullshit now we have to go on a short week and play the giants after why are we getting punished they should have to forfeit Jeffy needs to grow some balls

Comment

good point made,,,we have to play 3 games in 13 days to make the playoffs,,,,talk about gettin Fucked!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                        WHY, if they lost 20 players to injury would the game be moved ? NO, this is the same thing but the Eagles get punished.
                        Exactly!

Comment

They are double screwed. That got the last possible bye week and this wipes that out immediately. The Eagles are always good soldiers though

Comment

I'm not concerned at all about losing to the Vags. If they lose to that sad sack team again, they deserve whatever happens. But I don't like this Tuesday night game one bit.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

This Blows!

lol, Joe Webb, I hope the Foreskins don't sign him
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X