***The OFFICIAL "I hate COVID" Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***The OFFICIAL "I hate COVID" Thread***

I hate COVID because you can't plan anything. I hate COVID because my son had to cancel his trip out here to visit me today. I hate COVID because the Dimette has a 102 degree temperature and is 3000 miles away and am anguished that there's nothing I can do from here. I hate COVID. This is not political. I just freaking hate COVID.
    DB

COVID = DALLAS COWFAGS.
    THAT IS ALL.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Sign me up for 100 percent agreement with this post
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yep but on the brighter side, it looks like omicron and what follows will continue a trend of less virulence. Evolution will turn it into a mild flu at some point.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Yep but on the brighter side, it looks like omicron and what follows will continue a trend of less virulence. Evolution will turn it into a mild flu at some point.
          I'm not worried. I took homeopathics.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I'm not worried. I took homeopathics.
            Haha - better than vaccines!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It's such a strange thing. I caught it last year in December. I wouldn't have known but my smell and taste dropped out. No fever or anything else. I apparently gave it to my wife and she really struggled with it but not to the point where she needed to be hospitalized or anything. My mother caught it a few weeks later and she was already doing chemo for lung cancer. I thought it would end her for sure, but it came and went with no real symptoms. Hopefully your loved ones get through it.
              Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-21-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

My vaccinated daughter is just getting over it. For her it was like a very nasty cold or a plain old flu bug. She missed getting the booster because she was, of all places, in a hospital, but now she has natural immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  My vaccinated daughter is just getting over it. For her it was like a very nasty cold or a plain old flu bug. She missed getting the booster because she was, of all places, in a hospital, but now she has natural immunity.
                  Funny, we're considering canceling our Christmas plans because we don't want to get stuck overseas. If we'd caught COVID, we wouldn't be subject to any testing requirements to re-enter the country.

My girlfriend's grandmother has it right now and doesn't feel too bad. Anecdotal but it seems like Omicron is mild. This dance back and forth can't go on forever...

Comment

Thanks Greenie. She’s doing better today. Sounds like you had a rough go of it glad everyone is ok.
                    DB

Comment

Working...
                    X