• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach COVID

I really hate this whole COVID thing.
    DB

Can we postpone the game?

Comment

I will be interesting to see how the league would treat a significant breakout given the short week.

Comment

THEY WILL PLAY, HE WILL COACH FROM A QUARANTINED AREA, VIA ZOOM OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL IT.
        BUT GAME SHOULD BE MOVED TO MONDAY AT LEAST IMO.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Off topic but i got my booster last week and it knocked me down for two days. First two were ok

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            Off topic but i got my booster last week and it knocked me down for two days. First two were ok
            GOT MINE NOON YESTERDAY. WAS OUT OF IT, STILL DON'T FEEL WELL. KEEPING ME UP,. LIKE A HANGOVER, WITHOUT THE FUN OF GETTING THERE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              Me too. Chills followed by sweating. Nasty 48 hours.

Comment

Yeah I got the booster back in October and felt like I'd been kicked by a mule the next day.
                DB

Comment

The type of booster might matter? Moderna is 50% of the first two whereas Pfizer is the same for all 3. My experience with moderna was the first two messed me up pretty good and the booster was minimal side effects.

Comment

I got the booster last month and it was a complete nothingburger. Of course I could have serious heart inflammation but I guess I’ll find out about that eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

GOT MINE NOON YESTERDAY. WAS OUT OF IT, STILL DON'T FEEL WELL. KEEPING ME UP,. LIKE A HANGOVER, WITHOUT THE FUN OF GETTING THERE.
                      Same here, but after a couple of days it was fine, and I checked, I'm still not magnetized!
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Mix and match. I had 2 shots of Pfizer, got moderna booster last month. Sore shoulder and tired the following day but that was it.
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                        X