Stoutland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoutland

This guy could be the best position coach in the NFL. The eagles got lucky this guy wants to be where he is and loves doing what he does. Development and production has been incredible under him.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I was making this thread when I saw yours. I probably should have just put this in your thread.. oh well.
      merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        I was making this thread when I saw yours. I probably should have just put this in your thread.. oh well.
        merry Christmas
        Thanks buddy, have a Marry Christams too!

Here are a few stats worth looking at

In their last seven games, the Eagles lead the league in scoring efficiency (percentage of drives that result in a field or a touchdown) at 52.9 percent. 2. They lead the NFL since Week 8 in explosive plays (defined by the coaching staff as a passing play of 16-plus yards and a running play of 10-plus yards) with 80. 3. The running game? A slam dunk. The Eagles are averaging 214.4 yards per game starting with the game in Detroit and have eclipsed 200 yards in five of those games. 4. Philadelphia is second in the league in points per game, averaging 29.3 points in their last seven games, with five victories. 5. A stat that really is indicative of how effective the Eagles have been, the Eagles rank first in the NFL in third-down efficiency, converting 51.6 percent of those situations.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
        X