No announcement yet.

WENTZ ON COVID LIST, OUT VS RAIDUZZ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WENTZ ON COVID LIST, OUT VS RAIDUZZ...

COULD BE A GOOD THING FOR WHAT DRAUGHT PICK IGGLES GET IF COLTS LOSE THIS WEEK.
    MOVE UP A FEW SPOTS ANYWAY.

THEY'RE NOT SURE IF HE HAS IT OR JUST A PRECAUTION.

COUPLE IGGLES FOUND THE LIST TOO, BARNETT, A FEW OTHERS..WHAT THE HELL....WHAT A YEAR.....

THIS WHOLE THING JUST SUCKS
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-28-2021, 04:41 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Covid sucks but at this point is it the BAD Covid or the Variant that is a cold. I mean I say let them play if they do not have symptoms.

Comment

Your boy was unvaccinated DSG.

Comment

He was planning on missing the birth of his child for a game. But he can't get 3 shots to help ensure he won't miss games because of COVID. Freaking wild.

Comment

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post
          He was planning on missing the birth of his child for a game. But he can't get 3 shots to help ensure he won't miss games because of COVID. Freaking wild.
          Are you saying vaccinated players haven't missed games? He's going to miss 1 game just like he would if he was vaxxed and contracted the virus.

Comment

I am not saying that, and yes you can still catch the virus when vaxxed. But the vaccine decreases the odds that you catch it. We have no way of knowing if a bizarro vaxxed Wentz would have gotten it, but there's a chance he wouldn't have.

Unvaxxed people also suffer more severely and for longer. What if he's really laid up by this? Not likely but could happen.

Play with fire, get burned.

Comment

He more than likely will not miss a game. The new NFL protocols are interesting - 5 days and you can return with no negative test needed just need to have lessening symptoms(self reported). Can't say I blame them, they don't want multi-million dollar assets collecting dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Are you saying vaccinated players haven't missed games? He's going to miss 1 game just like he would if he was vaxxed and contracted the virus.
                Funny how that worked out. Freaking wild.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Your boy was unvaccinated DSG.
                  YEA I KNOW.
                  I GUESS HE HAS HIS REASONS LIKE A BUNCH OF MY BUDDIES. PRETTY STUPID THOUGH.
                  WE'LL SEE HOW COLTS ARE WITHOUT HIM, BUT A LOSE WILL HELP IGGLES WITH A BETTER DRAUGHT PICK I THINK.
                  BUT I THINK THEY BEAT THE RAIDERS.
                  THEY ARE 19TH RUN DEFENSE TAYLOR SHOULD ROLL UP SOME YARDS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

YEA I KNOW.
                    I GUESS HE HAS HIS REASONS LIKE A BUNCH OF MY BUDDIES. PRETTY STUPID THOUGH.
                    WE'LL SEE HOW COLTS ARE WITHOUT HIM, BUT A LOSE WILL HELP IGGLES WITH A BETTER DRAUGHT PICK I THINK.
                    BUT I THINK THEY BEAT THE RAIDERS.
                    THEY ARE 19TH RUN DEFENSE TAYLOR SHOULD ROLL UP SOME YARDS.
                    Pretty stupid? More like pretty selfish if you ask me. No one in this country is completely free, we sacrifice freedoms every day for the sake of the 'general welfare,' which is what our government is mandated to do. You can't legally drive a car without a license, insurance, and a seat belt. Isn't that a bigger loss of freedom than wearing a mask and getting a shot? Only the nuts were bitching about getting kids vaccinated to go to school, and all of it based on a quack who said vaccines caused autism. It is an earmark of this country, a minority of the population always rebels about things they think they know more about than they do. And what I really don't get is some of these anti vaccine folks are all in with things like Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, it is just nuts if you ask me.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 12-29-2021, 05:15 PM.
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

Pretty stupid? More like pretty selfish if you ask me. No one in this country is completely free, we sacrifice freedoms every day for the sake of the 'general welfare,' which is what our government is mandated to do. You can't legally drive a car without a license, insurance, and a seat belt. Isn't that a bigger loss of freedom than wearing a mask and getting a shot? Only the nuts were bitching about getting kids vaccinated to go to school, and all of it based on a quack who said vaccines caused autism. It is an earmark of this country, a minority of the population always rebels about things they think they know more about than they do. And what I really don't get is some of these anti vaccine folks are all in with things like Ivermectin or
                      Hydroxychloroquine, it is just nuts if you ask me.

drugs that only conservative quacks are touting. It is both selfish and stupid, and it may well kill this country in the long run.
                      NAH.....JUST STUPID.

Comment

I am not saying that, and yes you can still catch the virus when vaxxed. But the vaccine decreases the odds that you catch it. We have no way of knowing if a bizarro vaxxed Wentz would have gotten it, but there's a chance he wouldn't have.

Unvaxxed people also suffer more severely and for longer. What if he's really laid up by this? Not likely but could happen.

Play with fire, get burned.
                        So in the end Wentz will miss the same amount of games and life goes on. You say not likely. He's not likely to struggle with the virus just like he'd be not likely to struggle with the virus if he was vaxxed.
                        You can play with with all of your bizarro theories, which include the possibility that Wentz contracted the virus from a vaxxed person. I'm vaxxed but I don't understand the vax cult going around spreading shame about it. It's none of your business and if it freaks you out that bad, stay away from people of undetermined status and keep rocking your mask or whatever else helps you feel safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

So in the end Wentz will miss the same amount of games and life goes on. You say not likely. He's not likely to struggle with the virus just like he'd be not likely to struggle with the virus if he was vaxxed.
                          You can play with with all of your bizarro theories, which include the possibility that Wentz contracted the virus from a vaxxed person. I'm vaxxed but I don't understand the vax cult going around spreading shame about it. It's none of your business and if it freaks you out that bad, stay away from people of undetermined status and keep rocking your mask or whatever else helps you feel safe.
                          My original comment was talking about this in a football context. Hence the comparison about what he's willing to do and not do to ensure his availability to play. Especially as QB1 and a leader on that team. I find it amusing that guys will sacrifice far greater things but not do the simple ones.

And you're right, I was probably misguided because Wentz may not miss time at all. To be honest, I was motivated more by the opportunity to dump on Wentz than to make some grand statement about vaccines.

Your little diatribe about "vax cults" and "rocking your mask or whatever else helps you feel safe" was nice, but it misses the mark here. Never did I suggest that it freaks me out. You're reading into this too much.

Comment

My original comment was talking about this in a football context. Hence the comparison about what he's willing to do and not do to ensure his availability to play. Especially as QB1 and a leader on that team. I find it amusing that guys will sacrifice far greater things but not do the simple ones.

And you're right, I was probably misguided because Wentz may not miss time at all. To be honest, I was motivated more by the opportunity to dump on Wentz than to make some grand statement about vaccines.

Your little diatribe about "vax cults" and "rocking your mask or whatever else helps you feel safe" was nice, but it misses the mark here. Never did I suggest that it freaks me out. You're reading into this too much.

Comment

Looks like unvaxxed, selfish Wentz survived and is cleared to play. It's a miracle he survived.

Comment

Working...
                              X