With great sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With great sadness

I’m informing you all that the love of my life passed away yesterday afternoon. She fought mesothelioma for nearly two years but finally succumbed to the insidious disease.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Sad news and thoughts go out to you and you family, Loki.

Comment

THAT SUCKS MAN.
      SORRY DUDE.
      I KNOW IT WAS A LONG TOUGH BATTLE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        I’m informing you all that the love of my life passed away yesterday afternoon. She fought mesothelioma for nearly two years but finally succumbed to the insidious disease.
        Sorry about your loss my heart filled prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

Damn bro…sorry for your loss!!

Comment

All my sympathies to you and your family. I know this is a terrible time but please try to take some comfort in the wonderful things you shared together.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I am terribly sorry. My condolences to you and your family. She will always be with you in your heart.

Comment

Loki, I"m so sorry to hear it. Condolences to you and your family.
                DB

Comment

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Sorry to hear that, R. Condolences to you. Hang in there friend.

Comment

I'm so sorry for you and the family. I know there's nothing we can say or do that can really make up for this huge loss. Still, I want to offer you my thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies in this trying time.

Comment

Very sad to hear that, Loki. Deepest sympathy and my thoughts are with you.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you, friend.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Sorry to hear. Sincere condolences and praying for you and your family. Hang in there brotha.
                            "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother. Long distant hug and positive vibes sent your way.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X