Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenkins been absent the last two games

He normally makes the clutch tackles
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    He normally makes the clutch tackles
    He's no longer distracted.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

He has been dealing with the nfl settlement controversy
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        He has been dealing with the nfl settlement controversy
        He's got a deal and lost his edge.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Jenkins what the fuck playa

Comment

Working...
          X