SO HOW MANY PEOPLE...INCLUDING ME...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO HOW MANY PEOPLE...INCLUDING ME...

FEEL GOOD ABOUT BEING WROO...WRON...WRONG ABOUT THIS TEAM EARLY IN THE YEAR.
    I FIGURED 5-6 WINS TOPS.
    NOW PLAYOFFS.... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Me. People call for this team to tank every season. It’s always an overreaction, but after the Dallas game I thought this team really was that bad.

Comment

Me and I was wrong about Hurts, not saying he the starter some others are saying, but he has heart, running ability and allot of things to make him a good starter. He needs a stronger arm and learn how to go through his progressions and see the whole field.

Comment

I was dead wrong. My senior bias said Nick was overmatched.

Comment

I didn't have any expectations going into the season and sure as hell didn't expect them to do this well, record-wise anyway. They've beaten some pretty shitty teams. I thought Vegas was pretty close to the expected number of wins for the team, glad we were wrong
          Last edited by Cheesesteak; 01-03-2022, 11:53 PM.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

ONLY 5 OF US? COME ON STEP UP....
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I thought they’d be a below .500 team, and if they lose to Dallas they’re over that by virtue of the extra game. A few good wins surprised me as well as a few bad losses. The defense got shredded throughout the first half of the season and made mediocre QBs look like HOFers. They waited too long to rely on the run game; had they started sooner we may be looking at taking the division. Overall I am pleased with where they are and I think they’ve gota shot at winning one playoff game, but it will take a mistake free game from all three components.

Comment

There have been a few clunkers but a much more entertaning season than last year. Getting rid of Wentz turned out to be a blessing. Hurts and Sirianni exceeded expectations.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I didn't think they would make the playoffs that's for sure. I am still not sold on Hurts as the long term solution but he has the locker room's respect and has earned another year to see if he can develop some of the pocket passer issues he has. Kid doesn't quit and always plays to the last snap with everything he's got which is admirable and that can't be taught.

That being said, the NFC is kinda shitty and 9-7 shouldn't be a playoff team and I am stunned where they ended up from where they started. Once they committed to the run everything changed.

No too high on Gannon but this defense is way better than last year with essentially the same players. Just like 11 needed out, so too did Shwartz.

Hopefully with a (good draft - fuck Howie pull one out) a full year together and a full training camp and preseason, the coaches and team could retool and rebuild pretty quick and be contenders for a while.

Comment

With the exception of the Vagiants abomination the Eagles defeated all the teams they were better than. They also lost to all the teams they were not as good as, which isn’t great. But given the mess they were at 2-5, I am happy and optimistic. They must get this draft right. Defense and an O lineman in the first round.

Comment

People always say that the beat lousy teams. Every team plays bad teams, look at the Bucs. The Eagles beat the three other team teams in their division with two on the road. Winning in Denver is tough in any season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                        Winning in Denver is tough in any season.
                        1 mile up elevation is the first obstacle.

Comment

Working...
                        X