Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team are you hoping for in the wildcard round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which team are you hoping for in the wildcard round?

I’ll go first. The bucs, because I unironically think we (not they) can pull out a win. Also fuck Tom Brady.

Also Bucs.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Rams. Stafford has choker written all over him.

Comment

Cowgurls. Im pretty sure nobody wants to draw the iggs. Stafford runs hot and cold. Would love to fuck Brady one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          Cowgurls. Im pretty sure nobody wants to draw the iggs. Stafford runs hot and cold. Would love to fuck Brady one more time.
          The odds of drawing Dallas are really low. I don't agree with the "nobody wants to draw the iggs" sentiment. I do think Tampa is vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            I’ll go first. The bucs, because I unironically think we (not they) can pull out a win. Also fuck Tom Brady.
            With you the Bucs

Comment

Doesn't matter. Playoff game this year is gravy. Great experience for our young players and coaches.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Rams. Stafford has choker written all over him.
                Should add that McVay has never impressed in the playoffs. He’s won two playoff games, one being where the refs jobbed the Saints (granted, tears of Saints fans never get old). Belichick outcoached him badly in the Super Bowl the season after the Eagles clowned Belichick in Super Bowl LII. Indeed the Eagles have beaten McVay twice in late season games, in Los Angeles, with playoff implications.
                Last edited by RSE; 01-08-2022, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Should add that McVay has never impressed in the playoffs. He’s won two playoff games, one being where the refs jobbed the Saints (granted, tears of Saints fans never get old). Belichick outcoached him badly in the Super Bowl the season after the Eagles clowned Belichick in Super Bowl LII. Indeed the Eagles have beaten McVay twice in late season games, in Los Angeles, with playoff implications.
                  I agree with all of this. I think I’d still worry about this team’s secondary against the Rams though.

Comment

Working...
                  X