You can say that again.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I am so glad that guy is gone.
      Yea that was pretty bad

Comment

My co-worker is a die hard Colts fan and he said it was a shoe-in against the Jags... I should've made a small wager on it because I was sort of optomistic they might end the season on a high note at home..

Comment

So what happened in 2017? Had defenses yet to figure him out. Did the knee injury take something away that never came back?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            So what happened in 2017? Had defenses yet to figure him out. Did the knee injury take something away that never came back?
            NDSU

Comment

This guy went from an MVP candidate to a joke. Wow what a fall from grace. He is toast. He can't get his head straight he is done. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I am so glad that guy is gone.
                YOUR A YOUNGIN.
                US OLD HEADS COULD TELL YA SOME HORROR STORIES.
                BUT YEA, HE REALLY FELL OUT FROM WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, AND WHAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD GET BACK TO.
                OH WELL, I WON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                  I think it was starting in 2017. The game I always come back to was the Seahawks. He looked like a clown. He bounced back against the Rams but I never had faith he could win three big games in a row. Didn’t really have faith in Foles, but he did it.
                  Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-09-2022, 05:49 PM.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Played a full season under Reich and with the best running back in the NFL. He didn’t improve one iota. He is uncoachable.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

YOUR A YOUNGIN.
                      US OLD HEADS COULD TELL YA SOME HORROR STORIES.
                      BUT YEA, HE REALLY FELL OUT FROM WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, AND WHAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD GET BACK TO.
                      OH WELL, I WON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT.
                      I know I wasn't around for the worst days, but here's why I hate Wentz:

He put this team in a hole last year by playing terribly. Of course it wasn't all his fault. I spent a lot of time defending him. But by the time he turned the ball over 4 times against an all-time terrible Dallas defense, nearly giving a game away to Ben DiNucci, I was tired of watching him play like a homeless man's Fitzmagic.

Wentz was given every chance to dig this team out of its hole, and once he ran out of chances, he decided he wanted out. The following week, this team got the win that kept their playoff hopes alive. If Wentz had just not given away the week 1 game to the Washington Foreskins Team, the Eagles probably would have made the playoffs.

If Wentz thinks this team did him a disservice by drafting Reagor or Hurts, that's fine. But maybe he was holding the front office responsible for Dillard, Peters, Brooks, Johnson, Ertz, Goedert, Sanders, Jeffery, and Jackson all being hurt at the same time. I know Indy had a tough schedule this year, but either Wentz isn't good enough or he didn't force himself into a much better situation.

I know the Wentz area wasn't the Norm Snead area. Wentz helped this team win a Super Bowl. But considering the way Wentz forced his way out, I can't help but take joy in watching him play like a homeless man's Kirk Cousins in a win and in game.

Comment

Working...
                      X