Reagor & JJAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor & JJAW

I didn't see the game but I watched the replay of JJAW letting a sure-fire TD pass go through his hands and he didn't even come close to catching that pass. The time has come to just cut loose both he and Reagor. They were both catastrophic picks and it's time to move on from both of them.

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
    I didn't see the game but I watched the replay of JJAW letting a sure-fire TD pass go through his hands and he didn't even come close to catching that pass. The time has come to just cut loose both he and Reagor. They were both catastrophic picks and it's time to move on from both of them.
    I wouldn’t mind them taking a look at a veteran receiver this OS. A nice compliment / mentor to Smitty.

Comment

Might be able to trade Reagor for garbanzo beans. Otherwise I suspect he'll be around next season.

Unless JJAW does something spectacular next week, he's gotta be gone.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I know they need to build the D, and the organizational philosophy is to build the lines - but apparently it is yet another deep WR class, with some really good ones in the 1st round.

Comment

Dump both of these scrubs and bring in Ridley from Atlanta.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X