Wentz Bleeding Hearts Fan Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    I don’t think it was the Super Bowl. He still had a great deal of credibility in Philly, Foles got off to a rocky start in 2018, and we were all looking forward to Wentz getting back in as the starter. It was the second time Foles got us to the playoffs along with the Philly Philly statue that destroyed Wentz mentally.
    I CAN SEE THAT.
    BUT HE NEEDED TO NOT HAVE GOTTEN HIS PANTIES IN A BUNCH AND MANNED UP.
    I THOUGHT HIM GOING TO INDY HE WOULD FINALLY BE 'THE MAN' BUT AS IT TURNS OUT HE JUST DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.

TOOK A GIANT SHIT WHEN IT REALLY COUNTED.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-10-2022, 06:13 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      This does remind me of two Wentz supporters from last season have been MIA - Snakebitten and Slag. I hope they come back around - not for the ITYSs but because they do make the bored a better place.
      Slag gets a pass. He liked Considine. He just likes to believe in people.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'll say this for Wentz. For 12 games in 2017, he looked like the second coming of Peyton Manning. I was at the Bears game that year with my Bears fan friend. It was a massacre. 31-3. Alshon did the bowling ball celebration. Peak Wentz Eagles.

What the fkkk happened?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          I'll say this for Wentz. For 12 games in 2017, he looked like the second coming of Peyton Manning. I was at the Bears game that year with my Bears fan friend. It was a massacre. 31-3. Alshon did the bowling ball celebration. Peak Wentz Eagles.

What the fkkk happened?
          WHICH WAS WHERE MY HEAD WAS.
          I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD RETURN TO THAT YEAR WENTZ.
          I THINK THE INJURY, THEN THE IGGS DIDN'T FALL APART BUT WE ALL WENT FOR A GLORIOUS RIDE, AND HE GOT JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS OR UPSET FOLES DID SO WELL, BUT I THINK HE THOUGHT.... 'NO ONE ELSE CAN GET THIS DONE EXCEPT ME' FEELING. AND SOMEONE DID TAKE OVER AND GET IT DONE, THE WHOLE ENCHILADA, AND THAT F'D WITH HIS HEAD.....WHO KNOWS....
          WILL NEVER KNOW.
          HE WAS PROBABLY THE MAN EVERY PLACE HE PLAYED, THEN WHEN MR. FOLES HELD THAT TROPHY, IT SCREWED WITH HIS HEAD SOMEHOW.

ANYWAY WHO CARES ANYMORE, HE FUCKED UP WITH THE COLTS TOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

What the fkkk happened?
            Injuries... He was still manageable... After the clowney hit he was never the same.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              What’s up you fucking idiots?!
              I was a Wentz fan same as Deerspine, but I am amazed you haters of him still talk about him, the guy has been gone all season playing in another state for a team that has no bearing on the NFC, but yet every week you all harp on him, let it go and move on. Yes you are right he is a bum blowing to many games, but we had worse and have seen worse.

Comment

why do you have a picture of a cancerous tumor for you avatar?
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  I don’t think it was the Super Bowl. He still had a great deal of credibility in Philly, Foles got off to a rocky start in 2018, and we were all looking forward to Wentz getting back in as the starter. It was the second time Foles got us to the playoffs along with the Philly Philly statue that destroyed Wentz mentally.
                  When Wentz got Covid there was talk of Reich having reached out to Philip Rivers. Wonder how that went over.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

When Wentz got Covid there was talk of Reich having reached out to Philip Rivers. Wonder how that went over.
                    Interesting timing in relation to his play in the last two games.
                    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Be interesting to see if the Colts are players for Wilson, Rodgers or Watson this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                        why do you have a picture of a cancerous tumor for you avatar?
                        YOU MEAN 91 RIGHT?
                        I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THAT EVEN IS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

YOU MEAN 91 RIGHT?
                          I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THAT EVEN IS.
                          yeah he knows who the pile of human Excrement is...
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

yeah he knows who the pile of human Excrement is...
                            I HAD NO CLUE. REALLY. UNTIL I TEXTED YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HOW BOUT THIS...
                              FUCK YOU...
                              I'LL SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO SAY RAMS FAN.
                              AT LEAST I'M FUCKING MAN ENOUGH TO SAY I WAS WRONG.
                              SO GO FUCK YOURSELF JITWAD.

AND BY THE WAY, I'LL GET OFF ANYWAY I WANT, IN YOUR EAR IF I LIKE.
                              Fuck you, you should take that you've been exposed as an idiot like an adult. I can't imagine spewing the same nonsense about Wentz for years to finally be shown that you are the dumbest poster on here. If you had any sense of self awareness you would just get off the site to save the future embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Injuries... He was still manageable... After the clowney hit he was never the same.
                                He wasn't good before it and wasn't after. What do you think he's the first player to get a concussion? Stupid. It's just an excuse that the Wentz morons use to excuse themselves for being stupid and wrong the entire time.

Comment

Working...
                                X