Surprising Mock Drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprising Mock Drafts

Been checking them out and all 4 different mocks I looked at nobody has the Eagles taking a WR at least not early. The other surprise is they all have them taking a LB in the first round, that would be shocking. I think they should look WR, since Williams hurt his knee last night could be a ?????? but someone like Jahan Dotson from Penn State would work well here, more speed and good hands.

Even when the Eagles were on track to have a top 10 pick, some mocks had them going LB. That was a sign that you could completely ignore that mock draft.

I agree they'll look at WR. I think they'll prioritize S, CB, and DE, but they could go WR if one falls to them.

I actually think they may go LB with their own pick if, again, someone completely falls to that spot. I guess that's not saying much though since the only positions I don't think they'll consider in the first are QB, RB, TE, and OL.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Even when the Eagles were on track to have a top 10 pick, some mocks had them going LB. That was a sign that you could completely ignore that mock draft.

I agree they'll look at WR. I think they'll prioritize S, CB, and DE, but they could go WR if one falls to them.

I actually think they may go LB with their own pick if, again, someone completely falls to that spot. I guess that's not saying much though since the only positions I don't think they'll consider in the first are QB, RB, TE, and OL.
      No OL? I don't think they'd be ruling ol out. If that center from Iowa ends up in their lap I think they'd be crazy not to take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

No OL? I don't think they'd be ruling ol out. If that center from Iowa ends up in their lap I think they'd be crazy not to take him.
        The potential question marks are center or guard depending on what they do with Dickerson. Interior OL isn’t really a premium position, and they’ve had luck plugging and going at guard (which could be the system). I guess they won’t rule it out but I think they’d be a lot more likely to address it in the second round.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 01-11-2022, 10:25 AM.

Comment

They need an experienced/Free Agent WR, not another rookie 1st rounder. I'd draft for defense with the 1st rounders and use free agency to get the WR.

Comment

They need a veteran FA wide receiver in the mix not another high round rookie.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

A MOCK DRAUGHT IS NONE ALCOHOLIC BEER.
              AIN'T WORTH SHIT.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

There is a rumor Eagles can get Calvin Ridley for one of their #1 picks, would you do it ?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  There is a rumor Eagles can get Calvin Ridley for one of their #1 picks, would you do it ?
                  No - but I think we could get him for less than a 1st. Isn't he one year from free agency and he has health concerns. Falcons ain't getting a first rounder for him, in my opinion.

Comment

Please, they will trade two of the picks down for some ridiculous bundle picks in later rounds or next year. Have they ever drafted a linebacker worth his salt since Trotter? Lucked into J Smith as the rest of their WR picks Oh boy.. Or they pick a center or other OL who is currently hurt and not at the show. I just want them to pick someone who has an actual picture or tape to put on the screen, bonus if their pick is actually at the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
                      Please, they will trade two of the picks down for some ridiculous bundle picks in later rounds or next year. Have they ever drafted a linebacker worth his salt since Trotter? Lucked into J Smith as the rest of their WR picks Oh boy.. Or they pick a center or other OL who is currently hurt and not at the show. I just want them to pick someone who has an actual picture or tape to put on the screen, bonus if their pick is actually at the draft.
                      Trading back worked pretty well for them last year. I like having those two consecutive picks, but I won't be upset if they move back with their own pick for a good return.

Comment

Working...
                      X