Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watch Kurt Warner’s analysis of Wentz’s play Sunday on youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Let us have our fun man!
    AH IT'S ALL GOOD.
    NO ISSUES WITH 99.9% OF THE BORED BRETHREN.
    HAVE AT IT.
    IF BY CHANCE HE WON AND WON A PLAYOFF GAME, IT WOULD BE REVERSED.
    BUT HE TOOK THE LUMP, NOT ONE BUT TWO GAMES FAVORED IN.
    I STILL HOPE SOMEDAY HE'LL GET HIS HEAD OF ASS.
    AO1.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

There are very few things in life which give me great pleasure. One is rum ham, and one is wallowing in Wentz’s misery.
      Not sure what rum ham is (I'll substitute Taylor Ham) but I'm right there with you.

He was the keynote speaker at our chamber dinner a few years ago. Was late and then claimed several times he was never told he was supposed to speak. To the point where the chamber president was visibly annoyed. What, did he think we invited (and paid) him to stand on stage so we could all wallow in his glory? Idiot.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Colts shouldn't have been passing that much in the first place...I watched the game when the Colts were on offense and when they ran, they were getting 4-10 yards a pop, easy. They just didn't do it enough. At one point, they were 1st and goal and they passed three f'n times in a row, I think they settled for a FG.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

As I said in another thread, I feel bad for South Jersey's Jonathon Taylor....phuck Wentz. I lost all respect for him the way he handled himself on his way out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

AH IT'S ALL GOOD.
            NO ISSUES WITH 99.9% OF THE BORED BRETHREN.
            HAVE AT IT.
            IF BY CHANCE HE WON AND WON A PLAYOFF GAME, IT WOULD BE REVERSED.
            BUT HE TOOK THE LUMP, NOT ONE BUT TWO GAMES FAVORED IN.
            I STILL HOPE SOMEDAY HE'LL GET HIS HEAD OF ASS.
            AO1.
            Not going to happen. He's done. It's been 5 years. At this point he his who who is. What football player takes 5 years to get back to MVP form? You might as well wait on Jesus to return while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Not going to happen. He's done. It's been 5 years. At this point he his who who is. What football player takes 5 years to get back to MVP form? You might as well wait on Jesus to return while you're at it.
              YEAH I KINDA KNOW THAT, JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.
              AND YES JESUS WILL RETURN SOMEDAY.

Comment

[QUOTE=art vandelay;n1446169]Just put it on in the background.

I enjoyed watching Orlovsky, who loves Wentz like a brother, say that the loss was on the shoulders of Wentz, and then say that Wentz "wasn't the reason they lost" and was "ok" against Jacksonville.

This was surprising. When Orlovsky bails, it's over! When it's 1 week later and your GM has not committed to you as next year's starter and the coach who vouched to bring you in has been silent about your status, you are toast.

Think he may get another shot but can also see his career being over as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  When it's 1 week later and your GM has not committed to you as next year's starter and the coach who vouched to bring you in has been silent about your status, you are toast.
                  It would damning for the Colts to eat Wentz salary next season. I can't imagine it.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

YEAH I KINDA KNOW THAT, JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.
                    AND YES JESUS WILL RETURN SOMEDAY.
                    Jesus will return one day? LMAO....Care to tell us about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy while you're at it. You got jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Jesus will return one day? LMAO....Care to tell us about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy while you're at it. You got jokes.
                      YA MEAN SANTA DIDN'T STOP AT YOUR HOUSE?
                      SOMABITCH DRANK ALL MY WILD TURKEY CHRISTMAS EVE ...AND SMOKED MY ASHTON VINTAGE STOGIE.

Comment

I wonder what Doug is thinking? Vindication?
                        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Wentz didn't want to be in Philadelphia. Screw him!
                          Go Hurts! This year he was better than Wentz, Ha!

Comment

Working...
                          X