Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The O just looks confused as a whole

Might already be too late with this pathetic toothless defense

It's kind of on coach too. Fucking Andrea Bocelli could see that Tampa was going to commit to stopping the run and you don't change up your game plan to counter. That's kinda suspect. Square peg round hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      It's kind of on coach too. Fucking Andrea Bocelli could see that Tampa was going to commit to stopping the run and you don't change up your game plan to counter. That's kinda suspect. Square peg round hole.
      This. Nick doesn't impress me as a offensive guru. I expected us to lose but expected us to at least go out fighting.

Comment

I already turn it off. Why get myself aggravated over this weak, unprepared Eagles offense, defense and coaching staff. Besides Brady, the Refs aren't going to let them win it, anyway. We may be looking at another Cowboys/Eagles blowout. Too bad, there's always next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

This. Nick doesn't impress me as a offensive guru. I expected us to lose but expected us to at least go out fighting.
          This…I credit hurts and the OLine for the turnaround this year more than Sirianni. I’m not a fan and don’t really think much of him as a playcaller

Comment

Sirianni is ok. Willing to give him another year. We beat bad teams all year to squeek into the playoffs. Want to see what he does with a legit QB and hope Gannon get one of the jobs he is being considered. For. For sure who would really consider him I think that's a joke but we can only pray.

Comment

Interesting
              https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/st...615920129?s=20
              Jalen needs to settle down and read the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Sirianni is ok. Willing to give him another year. We beat bad teams all year to squeek into the playoffs. Want to see what he does with a legit QB and hope Gannon get one of the jobs he is being considered. For. For sure who would really consider him I think that's a joke but we can only pray.
                GOING TO BE SAME COMBO COACH QB NEXT YEAR.
                EITHER ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE.
                WITH THIS YEAR EXPERIENCE, IT WILL GET BETTER.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

GOING TO BE SAME COMBO COACH QB NEXT YEAR.
                  EITHER ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE.
                  WITH THIS YEAR EXPERIENCE, IT WILL GET BETTER.
                  I know just know that playing bad teams made us look better than we were and this team isn't going anywhere with 1 at QB.

Comment

Working...
                  X