This franchise has ruined 3 top qb’s in 30 yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This franchise has ruined 3 top qb’s in 30 yrs

Randall, Mcnabb, and now Wentz. Run them into the ground and never minimize the hits. It was a great win but they lost the mvp of the league by putting him in danger all year by throwing it 50 times a game. Cursed ass team with 6 straight dumbass coaches.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Dumbest thing ever. McNabb didn't run enough.

Comment

No, he only threw 60 times a game genius.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

SO WENTZ IS RUINED NOW? MAN HE SHOULD JUST RETIRE.

THE IQ OF THIS BORED JUST TOOK A DIVE.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-10-2017, 10:08 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dopes panic

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          SO WENTZ IS RUINED NOW? MAN HE SHOULD JUST RETIRE.

THE IQ OF THIS BORED JUST TOOK A DIVE.
          nothing new!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
            Randall, Mcnabb, and now Wentz. Run them into the ground and never minimize the hits. It was a great win but they lost the mvp of the league by putting him in danger all year by throwing it 50 times a game. Cursed ass team with 6 straight dumbass coaches.
            I don’t agree, but I will say...their #1 pick in April should ABSOLUTELY be OL

Comment

wentz rarely threw much more than 30 times a game. our offense is one of the most run-heavy in the league.

Comment

How is Wentz "ruined?"

Last I checked this is 2017, not 1987. Recovery from ACL injuries is routine now. Worst case, Carson will be good to go by the season opener next year.

Comment

Randall was hurt in the pocket. Both times.

Comment

Working...
                  X