How much better would the Eagles be without Reagor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much better would the Eagles be without Reagor

I rarely say this, but this is one case a player would be complete addition by subtraction.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Imagine if they had a QB that could actually complete a pass.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      Imagine if they had a QB that could actually complete a pass.
      I think they do.
      --------

Comment

Minshew?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Hurts is the Eagles QB whether you like it or not
          --------

Comment

Now… back to Reagor despite attempts to hijack this thread to another agenda….
            --------

Comment

Whatever happened to that dude Jefferson on the Vikings? Heard he was pretty good

Comment

That last unt return as basically a visual summation of his time with the Eagles.

Comment

Imagine if they had a QB who did shake his head in disbelief when he throws a terrible interception or doesn’t have that deer in the headlights look in big games

Comment

Howie got a lot of favorable press this week for not falling for the sunk costs fallacy with Wentz. Well he better not fall for it with Reagor.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      Hurts is the Eagles QB whether you like it or not
                      I mean, I watched him this season so it doesn't bother me. He'll just put them in a better position to draft a real QB. But I don't know how you could watch him bail from clean pockets and miss open receivers - pissing away a playoff game, and come away happy with him as the starter.

And as much as people love to shit on Reagor, he hurt the team less than the QB did in this game.

Comment

It's become laughable how many people on here will talk about other players on other teams and now the focus is on the horrible wideout number two? Just admit this team is not good and the quarterback is subpar. We all knew their record was a farce. Not only did they play the easiest schedule in NFL, those teams were depleted by injuries. If you want to know why people stopped posting here, it was because they were tired of hearing the same nonsense every week. The same few clowns obsessed with Wentz who refused to acknowledge the Eagles had a quarterback problem. We knew this team was not good. We knew this season was a waste of time. If you think this team is 'young and going to get better', you're just wrong. If you think Howie is going to make this team better through the draft, good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          It's become laughable how many people on here will talk about other players on other teams and now the focus is on the horrible wideout number two? Just admit this team is not good and the quarterback is subpar. We all knew their record was a farce. Not only did they play the easiest schedule in NFL, those teams were depleted by injuries. If you want to know why people stopped posting here, it was because they were tired of hearing the same nonsense every week. The same few clowns obsessed with Wentz who refused to acknowledge the Eagles had a quarterback problem. We knew this team was not good. We knew this season was a waste of time. If you think this team is 'young and going to get better', you're just wrong. If you think Howie is going to make this team better through the draft, good luck with that.
                          When they play a second place schedule next year the narrative will be "the eagles have regressed" "sirriani stinks" etc. I've read things like "no one wants to see the eagles in the playoffs" "this is really Hurts's rookie year" "Howie deserves credit" "Howie's good at managing the cap" "WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS ON A REBUILDING YEAR!!!". What are people watching? You can hate on Wentz and still acknowledge bad football when you watch it. Literally every team they played that made the playoffs blew the fucking doors off of them (outside of I guess San Francisco who hung around).

Comment

Unfortunately, next season's schedule appears to be just as easy so we will need to put up with nonsense throughout 2022. I took time off this board because I knew exactly what the narrative was going to be (I think others did too). I've got to be honest, it was worse than I expected. The Wentz obsession was my favorite part. I watched the same clowns who refused to acknowledge that he was a better QB than Hurts talk about him during playoffs week. Nobody wanted to talk about this team during the playoffs?? Ouch. I truly believe they realized deep down this team wasn't good.so they chose to talk about someone else's QB who came off Covid and didn't play well. Wentz lives rent free on many who post on here.

As far as the CGM, he still blows. If you can't draft, you blow in my book. I will give him credit, he does the other stuff well. I just prefer a GM that isn't clueless when it comes to drafting. I will also give him credit, he knew Hurts wasn't the answer at QB which is why he has three first round picks. Unfortunately, the QB draft class appears to be weak.

Comment

Steve Smith Sr. says Wentz choked and has no value.

The former Panthers receiver was critical of Wentz and the Colts who did lose to Jacksonville. He was disappointed in the manner of a scenario where a win would have given them a playoff berth, Wentz choked. He was also questioning how Wentz should remain in Indianapolis after repeated failures in showing his value to the franchise.

He describes Wentz as a falling stock that is plummeting after every outing and the Colts are not willing to accept their mistakes. He also feels that the Colts QB is a bad stock who is now as close to immovable an asset as he possibly could be.

The sad situation that Colts find themselves currently is only going to get worse before ever getting good. The simple fact that both coach Frank Reich and GM Chris Ballard have given up on Wentz is the bottom line. To ensure progress and future success the Colts organization needs to rip off the band-aid and tend to their wounds properly.
                              https://www.essentiallysports.com/nf...g-football-no/
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X