The Worst Part of this Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Part of this Game?

Is that TB is a fraud. Either GB or Dallas will smoke them. Or hopefully SF.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Is that TB is a fraud. Either GB or Dallas will smoke them. Or hopefully SF.
    Yep... They are absolutely beatable but not by this eagles team.

Comment

The worst part for me is that the defense wasn't horrible. They got some stops.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

For me it’s losing confidence that we have an adequate QB. That throws the off-season into a crap shoot.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about how Aikman can’t figure out how to say things like “would have.” “If I would have known he hadn’t a had a shot I’d a said…”

Anyway I agree the defense came up with some stops but I disagree that TB is a fraud. They are stacked even without AB and Godwin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            For me it’s losing confidence that we have an adequate QB. That throws the off-season into a crap shoot.
            I think if they don't get Watson they'll stick with Hurts for another year.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I think if they don't get Watson they'll stick with Hurts for another year.
              That would be tragic.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                The worst part for me is that the defense wasn't horrible. They got some stops.
                Yeah. They kept Bucs at 17 points for a long time. Many opportunities to get back in it. Sirianni grew on my this year but the offensive gameplan was bad IMO.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

WTNY
                  ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                  X