This loss should make a lot of people happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This loss should make a lot of people happy

A defense with 2 good players gives up 31 to the best QB ever, throwing to HOFers at WR and TE.

Offense that can only run can't move the ball against 8 man fronts from a strong defense that just got two good LBs back.

Average team loses to a stacked team. Perfect opportunity to bitch about the owner, the GM, the coach, the DC, and the QB.

It’s actually quite sobering to see how far away we really are..

Comment

It's amazing how one or two plays changes things. They don't get called for roughing the passer and they might have started getting a three and out. The fumble just ended and chance.

Comment

Today sucked but I am grateful to have seen this team in the playoffs in what was a rebuilding year. They lost to a 13 win defending champion with the greatest QB of all time. They have the draft capital and now the cap space to hopefully bridge the talent gap between them and elite teams

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          It's amazing how one or two plays changes things. They don't get called for roughing the passer and they might have started getting a three and out. The fumble just ended and chance.
          The muffed punt was the final nail in the coffin.

I can't get over the fact that the coaching staff still thinks it's a good idea to keep sending Reagor out to return punts. If I were the owner, I would have put an end to that shit long ago. And let Sirianni quit if he didn't like it.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Today was an azz kicking but overall I consider the season a W. Better than I expected.

If HowLo can pull off a reasonable draft things are looking good by me for next season. It doesn’t even have to be a great draft… just not completely f*cling up the picks they have. Please also get a veteran WR who can play a little.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I can't get over the fact that the coaching staff still thinks it's a good idea to keep sending Reagor out to return punts. If I were the owner, I would have put an end to that shit long ago. And let Sirianni quit if he didn't like it.
              Maybe the coaching staff was getting pressure from the FO? iDK
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I’ve always assumed the opposite and that any opportunities that Reagor gets are the result of Howie/Lurie and not Sirianni’s call

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I’ve always assumed the opposite and that any opportunities that Reagor gets are the result of Howie/Lurie and not Sirianni’s call
                  level of agreement 100%. They need to prove the Reagor pick was not a mistake but rather an "I am smarter than you" pick which everyone but those two clowns already knows isn't. Kid is not NFL material.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                    It’s actually quite sobering to see how far away we really are..
                    How so??? What did you predict of the Eagles this year? ?/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Dunno. Saying what I would do if I were the owner.

If I were the coach, I'd sit him and let them fire me.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

I HAD EM GOIN 7-10.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

I’m not a big prediction guy but just being honest, I got sucked in to the success they were having, albeit against bad teams. It was fun to watch again.

I just don’t think hurts is the guy and I’m not much of a fan of flower boy. His atrocious play calling today cost us dearly

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I HAD EM GOIN 7-10.
                            Exactly.. Nobody was expecting anything from this team much less a playoff appearance. A matter of fact I don't think anybody on this board even said Hurts is the answer going forward. I can understand the Wentz group is having a feel good moment right now.

Comment

NO green bleeding eagle fan should be happy with todays result.NO ONE I repeat thought wed be a playoff team NO QB is worth drafting and enough of the Watson Wilson BS. Rookie coach who IMO figutred it out Draft Defense and keep Howies hands out of it and we will be OK

Comment

Working...
                              X